Duel channel confirmation

Sorry but, can I check somewhere in my BIOS (623-3) to confirm I'm running in duel channel (I have my memory in the orange slots, 2&4). I've heard that info is briefly posted during start-up but it goes by so fast I cant read it or pause it in time. Thanks

If you disable the logo splash screen for startup, you'll see the pre-boot activity which will inlcude info about memory. Don't recall for sure if it says 'dual channel' but if the timing data says 1T (not 2T) then you're doing dual channel.

It's useful to enable interleave as well for a performance boost on auto-detect settings.

I can tell you from direct benchmarked experience that dual channel is incredibly superior on synthetic tests. It's a no-brainer, I think. Wish I didn't still have those 2x512K OCZ sticks.

as Ryder says, there is no 'confirmation'

if you have two matching memory modules in both orange slots, you have dual channel. Same with both yellow slots populated...dual channel.

one stick, 3 sticks or one in orange and one in yellow = single channel (pretty simple stuff)

dual channel has absolutely nothing to do with any bios settings. Period.