Sign in to follow this  
SmackDizzle

Happiness is Loneliness!

Am I the only person Happy with this board? Please post if you've had a good experience with your board..

Based on the crap I'm taking from a few individuals, It's clear some are quite unhappy. Peace!!

Using mine daily with a 3400 clawhammer at 2520 and just like the battery bunny' it just keeps working and working and working. All I know man.

RGone...

Don't have the board yet but i intend to get one once rev.2 get out

One thing to point out is,this is a tech support forum

When people don't have trouble with a board,do they search a tech support forum ? guess not ;p

So it's normal that we see more people having problem than people without any probleme,cause people without any problem should be playing on their computer and not really caring about coming here,since they don't need any support :nod:

I have had this board for around two months and love it. No problems that I haven't been able to solve with the help of this godsend of a forum (except for a 5mm gash that I gouged out of my first board with a screwdriver - freakin idiot!). And this from a first time overclocker!

[EDIT: Lovin even more as of this afternoon! I finally found the settings which will allow me to run my memory at 270 MHz and 1T!]

Had just a few hiccups when i got the board (my first ever amd board after being an intel fan for years) but thanks to this forum site got them all sorted and it is rock solid with my 4000+ sandy running at 2830 with no probs.

Amen.. I would not have figured out how to get my board straight if not for this Forum!!

LOL.. funny how much life has changed in the last 10 yrs or so.. There was a time you couldnt just get on the internet and get an answer to almost any problem in the world, it was such a nightmare to rely on tech support , if available, when a problem arose.

I dont care what my son and I happen to be into, chances are, there is a forum out there somewhere to give us the edge. It's really a wonderful thing when you think about it!! Peace!!

Don't have the board yet but i intend to get one once rev.2 get out

One thing to point out is,this is a tech support forum

When people don't have trouble with a board,do they search a tech support forum ? guess not ;p

So it's normal that we see more people having problem than people without any probleme,cause people without any problem should be playing on their computer and not really caring about coming here,since they don't need any support :nod:

Yes, if its a known good board, people coming here with the good boards, to a

problem type support forum are ones that will help you regarding solutions.

If its a known bad board, people coming here claiming they have good boards

with solutions are either ........ ego maniacs/nut types or folks that work for the

board company.

Happy camper here also.

Board can be a little finicky about memory type and settings, bios needs a little more work IMHO. (e.g. 815 doesnt play well with my Venice)

Once you find your balance (and spent a few hours reading and absorbing the various guides that can be found on this site), reload the bios at optimized settings, load your refined bios settings, do a fresh Windoze install, and then your done (e.g. now you cen leave it alone).

You see alot of people here (self included at times) who just cant leave the system setup alone once its stable. Another tweak here and then there, and whoops you corrupt yous bios or your Windoze setup, or a set of drivers etc etc...

I appear to be ranting again.....must need another coffee

respect.

Happy camper here also.

... and spent a few hours reading and absorbing the various guides

I bet you did the rodan guide for 711...

I'm absolutely 100% Satisfied with this board. It's been flawless from the start. I can't think of any flaw with this motherboard, it's damn near perfect!

EDIT: Whoops! My mistake, I thought we were talking about the 754 flavor motherboard. For the 939 board, I don't have an opinion as I don't own one nor have I used one. Sorry for the wasted thread space... :(