Can't pass memtest at a moderate MHZ

slagment

I tried taking the cpu voltage up to 1.5, and the ram voltage up to 2.9. I can't seem to pass memtest beyond 230mhz fsb with the ram set to 1:1. I got the processor on 11x making it 2530, with everything at stock voltage. Mem times are default at 2.5 3 3 8.I should be able to get 2.66 without risk. I wanted 2.6-66 on the cpu and the ram at 250mhz. Did anyone with a similar setup hit this wall?

2.2 GHz san core

Dfi lanparty ultra 4-d mainboard

Ocz ddr 500 gold ram-1 gig dual channel

water cooled rbx dangerden water block and 145 gph pump

which ram is that? OCZ makes a couple different gold DDR500's. Have you read the memory guide, and manually adjusted all the settings, rather than leaving them on "auto"?

What bios and psu,...please add these to your sig. Also forum rules require a more detailed sig, and a location (not "here"), and they've been getting strict, and even banning people for it. If you want help, you have to read and obey the rules, then provide as much info as possible. Read the guides and search for your specific memory to try known working settings.

How do you know they are correct? I would say they are correct if you can ATLEAST pass memtest, and you can't. I guess it's possible that that is all the OC you're gonna get on the cpu and that is limiting. The bios version we're looking for isn't the v6.00PG (they all say that), what we need is shown in date form in the lower left hand corner, upon boot, when the NF4 splash screen is disabled in the bios. You should read the memery guide, and the other guides here on overclocking. Find your max cpu mhz, max memory mhz, and max HTT. The ram should run 250, but that doesn't mean that your cpu will be able to run 250x11. Try using a lower multi on the cpu, to make sure your ram atleast runs stock, and figure out what timings (all of them not just those first 4) you need. Once you've read the guides, and tried some things, if still having problems, report back with all of your bios settings, maybe someone will spot something. Also, I'm sure someone has posted some settings in the OCDB with that ram, maybe try their settings.