Alexia's College Fund(GOAL REACHED!)

Angry_Games

You guys do an amazing job here, and to have to put up with A_G, that alone is worth something.....

So I figured out that If I were to recycle my babies diapers (dump the crap out of them) and put them back on for 2-3 uses, I could afford to send ya some college cash.

;)

Thanks for all you work

Rokk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do an amazing job here, and to have to put up with A_G, that alone is worth something.....

So I figured out that If I were to recycle my babies diapers (dump the crap out of them) and put them back on for 2-3 uses, I could afford to send ya some college cash.

;)

Thanks for all you work

Rokk

Thank you and ewwww! :nod: :shake:

I know when you graduate and get rich you are buying the drinks ;)

I'll buy, but I can't drink. ;) Thank you!

I totally sympathize with you on those nice little "unexpected" curve balls college administration like to throw at you. Thank goodness I am not in a field the requires incredibly expensive stuff such as yourself, but still the are aggrevating.

You know I appreciate what you do cause it keeps angry happy (somewhat :)). Thanks so much!!

99% of the stuff is provided by the college. The only expensive requirement was a laptop, which I bought last year. What they charge for books is insanely wrong!

If I die, I'm taking the forums with me! :P

A little more from me too. No one should need to sell their rig before it is time to upgrade. UNIX someone has to do it better you than me :D

We're learning the command line! Just abbreviate the DOS commands copy to cp and move to mv and you have passed the class. Thank you!

hope that helps a little Alexia. Keep up the good work and I don't think you will have to sell your things.

My friends and I over here in Taiwan gathered up 20,000k US for the Hurricane Katrina incident.

Thank you AND thank you for helping out those stranded down around the Gulf coast. It may be effecting a good portion of the nation on the economical scale as well, but I rather see them get back into shape instead of people complaining about gas prices.

I just added a little for you as well. Thanks for all of the hard work.

Good luck with school. It can be rough, I remember.

And imagine that, you are majoring in Computer Science

Yeah, who would have thought, computer science! :D I was considering majoring in English, but everyone gave me strange looks. Thank you!

I've been getting pumped by the U of O for the last couple of years :rolleyes:

Overpriced tuiton and books are subjects I can relate to! Hope this helps.

I'm going to a state funded school, so tuition around here isn't too bad. Thank you!

Just notice this thread, hopefully not too late... Alexia you have great talent & good work all the time, I believe education is a very important part for a man to become success. So, there you are some cash as my compliment for you.

AND please remember to keep up the good work and finish your education!

Not too late at all, I believe the thread has been open only a few days. The job thing, I have actually recieved a couple job offers through forums, one of them to work at RackSpace.com. That would have been nice, but I have to graduate first. Thank you for you donation!

---

I'll be replying to more in a few hours here, I have some work to get done.

---

its the all the people that work hard to keep this site going that i want to thank, and Alexia, you are one of these people, so here's a little something to helap ya out. I have gained alot of knowledge from "the street" and i am thankful to all that work here...paid or not! :)

good luck.

its the all the people that work hard to keep this site going that i want to thank, and Alexia, you are one of these people, so here's a little something to helap ya out. I have gained alot of knowledge from "the street" and i am thankful to all that work here...paid or not! :)

good luck.

What icon57 said. Good Luck with your Education.

Alexia: I sure hope this little bit,helps ya' out. Paypal sez you'll get it by the 19th though I have a reciept for it now. (Verification they say.it's good though) :angel:

I'd hate to see ya' lose yer' rig. Or anything! I've read some of your post's.

You do alot here!````And this is the best support forum in the net. Ive learned alot here. And I don't even own a DFI!(YET!)LOL

Well I hope this finds you well and happy."Clay" :) PS don't worry it'll be OK