Alexia's College Fund(GOAL REACHED!)

Angry_Games

Everyone at my job is putting together a donation for the red cross.. I was watching some video clips online the other night and it really just leaves me speechless looking at how bad it is.. :(

The most emotionally impacting clip I viewed was where a reported stop a man carrying his kid down the street sobbing. His wife had been swept away in the flood waters after dying. Hard to view that and not cry.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i'm pretty new to this forum i had a asus prem board before i visited this forum sold my asus to get a DFI board as the support is much better aswell as the product i'm just modding the case for a water system, Anyway if it was not for the admins there would be no forum so i will galdy donate and many Thanks for the forum

(I will post pics of my new rig when done)

I will also update my sig when build is done

Education is the number one most important thing you can do for yourself as well as the future of are childeren... I looked in my PayPal account for the first time in 6 months and guess what..... I had some cash in there :nod: Good luck Alexia you are a talent. Just dont start smoking crack. :shake:

Just notice this thread, hopefully not too late... Alexia you have great talent & good work all the time, I believe education is a very important part for a man to become success. So, there you are some cash as my compliment for you.

AND please remember to keep up the good work and finish your education!

I've been getting pumped by the U of O for the last couple of years :rolleyes:

Overpriced tuiton and books are subjects I can relate to! Hope this helps.

I totally sympathize with you on those nice little "unexpected" curve balls college administration like to throw at you. Thank goodness I am not in a field the requires incredibly expensive stuff such as yourself, but still the are aggrevating.

You know I appreciate what you do cause it keeps angry happy (somewhat :)). Thanks so much!!