4.) DFI Sli-Dr

5.) 2 Gig OCZ, Pc-4000

6.) Evga 7800 GTX

7.) Nec DVD-RW

8.) Amd San Diego 3700

9.) Sony 3.5 floppy disk

10.) Hyundai LD90+ lcd

11.) aerocool fan controller

all this and I forgot to buy a good heatsink for my processor.

hopefully didnt miss anything out. Should be delivered soon i hope. Build pics coming sooon

I will be putting together this system soon, I havent put together a computer in about 4 years. I do know about static and clean work enviroment.

Anything else I should watch for, tips, I have lot of reading to do. I will also post pics.

nice looking parts list, if i had the extra cash i would add 2 more hard drives in raid0 for more storage...imho...good luck on the build. 4 years ...wow...your're gonna have a blast building your rig. seems like you have done all your homework, and reading...maybe download the lastest bios and have it ready?

Someone somewhere said the DFI NF4 boards don't fit in the CM Stacker, but if you're an enterprising young lad (with a dremel) I'm sure you can make do. I have the ThermalTake Armor myself and absolutely love it. I got the black one which is twice the weight of the aluminum one, but personally I love that the rig weighs 100 lbs. Less likely to be stolen. The little wings in front are neat but sometimes vibrate and cause noise with the DVD drive in use, but otherwise are cool. The 5.25" bay covers are plastic, but the CM Stackers are metal which is a plus for you. Not that it matters much but hey. I also like the side mounting PSU which gives bonus airflow to the hard drives which are right next to it. The front mounting fan setup kind of sucks - you have to get a special HD tray just to put another 120mm in the front, not sure what the deal is on the stacker regarding this. Looks awesome loaded up with fan controllers (I put the 2-bay GateWatch and a Hardcano 13, along with the cigarette lighter), but eventually I removed the controllers as they restricted airflow and didn't really do much for the system - the temp monitors weren't even close to the built-in temp sensors, and getting up to adjust fan speed is just a bother. Plus the additional cables are a pain to manage and further restrict airflow.

On that note, I have a GateWatch and a HardCano 13 for sale cheap.. :)

They said who what where now? I just put one in? Why wouldn't they fit?

Edit: Just been shown a pic of why. Strange that it hits stock rear fan but not the one i have mounted in there. I must have mounted it slightly differently. Lucky. After the day i've had i wouldn't have like it if i had to fiddle even more.

Someone somewhere said the DFI NF4 boards don't fit in the CM Stacker, but if you're an enterprising young lad (with a dremel) I'm sure you can make do.

The sound module comes very close or touches the rear exhaust fan shroud and keeps the board from seating against the back of the case.

It takes about 30 seconds to make one fit when you cut the plastic fan houseing. Nip an approximately 1 X 2 mm slot in the fan shroud and it fits right in.

It is not a big deal. On the one I built the fan blades are nowhere near the karajan.