Sign in to follow this  
Bigredhog

Board is outta here revisited

very nice , I see you decided not to use the blower that came with the case, I had to use mine as I have SLI and they generate lots of heat, I also attached a fan to it so air will circulate (fan blowing on cards/blower suck the hot air out) see pic below

rotm_september05_01_large.jpg

If i go SLI I might go and use it but It kinda blocked the view that I wanted to have. If I should go SLI Ill eithe use it or design something for it. These cases have so many capabilities its unbelieveable. Right now my temps are great CPU runs just above ambient by about 3 deg, and my pwm and chipset in the low 40's. BTW Nice box there!

my rigs better

Oh and you should be so very proud too. Can I see pix of this "better rig" maybe I can learn something. Oh thats right you didnt post a pic so I wouldnt know. Besides this isnt a contest last I checked. What looks pleasing to one person may not be what someone else enjoys. But we are here to share our common interest and learn tips and tricks from each other. I do see you dont even have a signature in your post so your obviously incapable of following even the most basic directions of what is required to post these forums. Also judging from reading all your previous posts you appear to have problems even with the basics of setting up a computer build. If however you have any suggestions on how to make my rig "Better" and do it in and adult fashion Id be interested. So far by your own post Im left with the conclusion your either very childish, a troll or both. Isnt it amazing what you can pick up about a person from a three word post. Enjoy your "better rig" I shall enjoy mine as well.

Have a very very nice day

here's my case cheap yet roomy yet moddable.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811195004

Now where near large enough for my purposes. I also require higher quality and different styling for my taste but thanks for the input. Might I add you need to get a signature and your location put up to post on these forums. The rules is the rules and there are good reasons for them.

Gosh, that LLv1200 is a sexy little case. I love the hell outta my PC-65 although it's not quite as fancy it gets the job done. Only real reason I havn't moved up to it yet, is because I heard that my PSU won't fit into the bay that Lian Li has designated for a psu. I'm also not interested in modding that part of it to get it to fit (I think it would look tacky, especially with the chop job that I'd do on it lol.)

Is the side window stock on the v1200? Or is that something you did yourself? Once again nice job :).

Nice Rig...

What kind of lights are those in your case (I see 4 of them at each corner)?

Well I posted last Thurs about giving my board a new home well heres how she turned out.....and no Mr Jinx did show, project took all weekend and went smooth as silk!! Runs like a raped ape and looks good doing it now!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a291/Bigredhog/

Nice Rig...

What kind of lights are those in your case (I see 4 of them at each corner)?

http://svc.com/lit-155-24.html

I have them too, the problem is though , that the leds on the front controller are a bit too bright they lights up the wall in front of it.

Yea those are chameleon lights you can vary the intesity and mix between 3 channels of red green and blue as well as the brightness, pretty cool. The front panel LED are bright but that keeps me from gettin skeered late at night playing Doom LMAO. My case though is the v2000 Plus and you can basically unscrew and remove anything so I dont see it being to hard to put any PSU in it, heck you could probably shoehorn a dang generator there is lots of room. This is my first LL case now i do see why people like them so much. Oh the window on mine I did myself but you can buy them for the V2000 for like $69.00 but I wanted to do it myself.