How's my OC?

HeadOfMax

hmm,

Your FSB is 240 but your ram freq is 218? I assume you are not running a 1:1 ratio? Your ram timings seem awful loose for that OC?

1. My question would be have you done in testing and are you stable here?

2. Did you break in your cpu?

HeadOfMax,

Lose the PSU as fast as you can and get a recommended one. You must have PSU stability before you start OCing. 24 pin, all 4 board power slots connected, etc.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10854

Make sure you have adequate cooling. What you think is "ok", probably is not when you increase voltages and fsb.

You need to apply more voltage. Read ThunDa's OC guide and check the database to get a feel for cpu and chipset settings.

First off, I am on stock air cooling. secondly, I have had this cpu up and running for

one and one half month, and I play doom3 alot. Is that a long enough of a break in

period? The ram that I have is garbage.

Garbage Ram

The highest I have seen my temps as of yet are 35C load and usually 26-29 idle.

All four power connections are connected, and it is a 24 pin PSU.

I definately need a PSU though. and ram.

I am taking donations for new ram and psu :D

HeadOfMax,

Lose the PSU as fast as you can and get a recommended one. You must have PSU stability before you start OCing. 24 pin, all 4 board power slots connected, etc.

You need to apply more voltage. Read ThunDa's OC guide and check the database to get a feel for cpu and chipset settings.

Good advice - especially reading THunDa's guide! Otherwise you've answered your own question!