Sign in to follow this  
Sly Fox

Just ordered 2 x 1gb sticks of Corsair RAM.

Now I'm freaking out because I looked at the socket 754 250Gb's page at the DFI website and it says "Supports x8/x16, non-ECC, up to 512Mb DDR devices"

So does that mean that my 2 1 gig sticks aren't going to work? With my luck I'm sure I'll end up having wasted my $216 dollars... *Sigh*

Now I'm freaking out because I looked at the socket 754 250Gb's page at the DFI website and it says "Supports x8/x16, non-ECC, up to 512Mb DDR devices"

So does that mean that my 2 1 gig sticks aren't going to work? With my luck I'm sure I'll end up having wasted my $216 dollars... *Sigh*

I believe you will be fine.. I ran some corsair 2x1gig without any problems whatsoever on that same board... also ocz 2x1 gig worked great as well.. You may relax now! :D

b.t.w. If you play bf2, you will be amazed at the difference! Peace.

Sly Fox.. Please read the forum rules and make a sig with your complete system specs.. If you are in the middle of building it then just list what you have already and whats on its way..