Sign in to follow this  
PC1X1

Poor AS5

Well Mr Tube got droped on the floor and broke. Is he ok? Just the tip broke and I am thinking alluminium paper, any suggestions?

So its no good? the tube didnt crack, just the tip of it, and no AS is coming out. I thought If I insulate it it will be ok? I was careful also with it, I don't know who droped it, we were all in the move in my house, but I don't care who it was anyhow, but I sure don't want to lose 12 grams of a new tube!

just seal it in a plastic bag or put some kind of cap thing on it so it will stop air pressure, thus, no stuff will leak / come out on accident.

Yes thats what I thought and did, I was just wondering if thats ok to do, and if I put push it, it comes out, so its still working just without a tip. And Joe I didn't mean it as if it not coming out at all, I see where you get the sarcasm, but you took the wrong connotation ;).

Yeah should be fine as long as you seal it. I'd try to find something to just shove in the end to plug it up tight if its just the tip thats broke.

yeah, i am with shinobi, when i use chalking for sealing a window for instance, i stick i nail into the tube to keep it sealed, you maybe could use a small nail or tack in the same way.

Guest Blooz1

Good one, Icon!

Tht's what you always have to do with "superglue", otherwise it turns into a rock!

Joe, dont give him that kind of crap response!!!

If you have info, tell him, dont make it like a riddle!!!

No riddle he had all the relavant info the tube was intact and he could seal it further he condidered it valuable enough to think it inportant to put some effort into saving the tube.

Give a person a fish vs teach them how to fish kind of thing.