2.4c @3.6 Pc4000 500mhz

I've had three MB in this thing trying to move up,  but no luck.... 

MB #1 IC7-G  it's a winner!!!  My 4.01 score

MB#2 Gigabyte...  3.83 and it topped out....  It also lost the 3.3 V leg!!!  Sent back.

MB#3 Chaintech,  got the sucka was crap!!!!  3.4 was it!!!!!

I can go over 4.01 but it wont stay stable if I stress it!!!!

3d MArk 01  is 19,800!!!

This thing really rocks,  I will say thou that I need to add more air to the room,  it's makes HUGE heat and I get hot as hell with all the systems running....  My beast makes more heat than the other three together!!  The case is real cool,  the PSU just poors heat out of the case like a Fu _ _ er!!!!

Lantom if your system is reall y that spec which i dont doubt knock my friends mate of the top of this benchmark test i would love to see it :D:rolleyes:

http://www.unrealtournament2003.com.au/ben...enchmarking.php

Call it a challange im 21st so im the top on the second page 280

He also has a p4 3ghz @3949

His score is 380 ;)

Edited by MEEVAL666

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well heres my rig I only just recently got into overclocking that dont mean im not very good at it we all remember the celeronA days dont we that was prolly the last time i took to it seriously though, just recently i built my new system and decide to buy some decent memory for anyone starting out you really cant stress how important good memory is can you? Anyhow I got a P4 2.8 Running at 3.5Ghz whith 512MB Corsair XMS PC3700 it seems the ultra relaxed timings of this memory keep it from running at a high frequency so to get it running above 400Mhz I had to set timings to 3 3 4 6 but thats OK as its nice and stable no errors at all in Memtest I got the FSB running @ 250Mhz now so I think my Memory is effectively running @ 510 or there abouts cant remeber the sum :) Still this is not quite as impressive as what this guy is quoting but I was quite pleased as Im running a Thermaltake P4 Spark 7 Copper heatsink and Fan (No Artic Silver III yet ) and stock voltages all round my temps have necer gone above 40 degrees celsius even under heavy load and i think that that is pretty good so I am thinking of building my own Phase Changing rignext I got a few ideas plus My brother is a refrigeration engineer....which is nice ;) Maybe then I can really pump this baby up :) also getting another stick of Corsair XMS512 PC3700 next week so then i can run Dual Channel may help a bit more.

Im not that well up on 3DMark Scores and I dont trust them too much either but i got 18427 in 3DMark 01 SE and 5952 in 3DMark 03

Are they any good scores??

Definately gonna do that test that MEEVAL666 talked about just to see where i come it'll be fun :)

Cheers

Idle temps are 30-32 degrees C

Under heavy loads Temps are 36-38.5 Degrees C

Would you guys recommend going a bit more on the FSB? What im saying is could I afford higher temps than this coz seeing some temps in this post mine dont seem that high?

Also my fan is only on medium setting it can go on high yet

CPUID.JPG

Edited by aquiesce