on the DFI NF3 250GB

one dimm

DDR600 300X8=2.4G PASS

two dimm

DDR600 300x8=2.4G NO PASS

DDR566 300x8=2.4G NO PASS

DDR500 300X8=2.4G PASS

WHY?

your processor is rated at 1.6ghz stock so going up to 2.4ghz is quite a jump. have you tried raising the cpu voltage? also your going to need to set the HTT mutliplier to 3 or 2.5 for that FSB speed. can you list your voltages and ram timings. also please put your system specifications in your signature so that we can help you easier. you might want to also go the th Overclock Databse forum here http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11318 and look at the settings Angry Game, Hemidare, and Wangerin have for thier setups. they all have the 2800+ also. just change the setting for the Dram Setting to 200(1:1) so that your ram is the same speeds that the CPU FSB is.

your processor is rated at 1.6ghz stock so going up to 2.4ghz is quite a jump. have you tried raising the cpu voltage? also your going to need to set the HTT mutliplier to 3 or 2.5 for that FSB speed. can you list your voltages and ram timings. also please put your system specifications in your signature so that we can help you easier. you might want to also go the th Overclock Databse forum here http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11318 and look at the settings Angry Game, Hemidare, and Wangerin have for thier setups. they all have the 2800+ also. just change the setting for the Dram Setting to 200(1:1) so that your ram is the same speeds that the CPU FSB is.

amd 2800+ is rated at 200X9=1.8ghz . i want going up to 300X8=2.4ghz.

use one dram

FSB Bus Frequency - 300 FSB

AGP Bus Frequency - 66mhz

LDT/FSB Frequency - 3

DRAM Frequency Set - 200 (DRAM/FSB:1/01) 3-4-8-4

Command Per Clock (CPC) - Disable

pass....

use two dram

same set

no pass....

he's got CPC disabled so it's already at 2T. what are your voltages for the cpu and ram? could be you need to bump the voltage some to get it going. i have the same issue with some twinmos BH-5 ram with my motherboard too. 1 works great overclocked from 200mhz to 240mhz with either single stick but put em together and i have to use a divider no matter what voltage i give em'. your case might be different though. that ram is TCCD though right? try bumping the voltage to the ram to 2.9(it's warrantied to this point) and if you still get issues try slowly raising the cpu voltage.

as well have you run Memtest 86 to test the ram individually and with both installed?

msmolt - Default is 200x8 = 1600MHz on the 2800+ (At least on mine - Rev "D")

gourou - You'll probably have to use a divider with 2 sticks to get to 2.4 with any stability.

I'm running 305HTT, with DRAM Frequency at 166 (5/6 divider), 2.5-4-8-4 2.8V for a ram speed of roughly 255 - passes all stability tests.