Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, posted an entry in the OCDB with the setup in my sig, but that was with the old bios.

I've had the new bios up over 3g with the same mem settings, but 4 minutes of prime had the chip peaking at 50c so I dropped it back until after I get Water cooling installed. (Hopefully this weekend.... :) ).

Yes, you should be good to go.

If you haven't already.... make sure your system is stable before you do a bios flash!

All I did besides that was to set everything at stock speeds, then I did the flash followed by a 10 minute "power off/unplugged" cmos reset and everything was good to go. (It's also suggested that you not use any old cmos reloaded settings with a new bios so I went through and loaded the "stock" settings of the new bios into each of the slots I'd filled up to make sure I didn't accidentally try to put those entries into the new bios).

Hi All,

Besides the motherboards that are already supported on my CD are there any motherboards besides the Infinity II m2 that anyone would like to see supported on my CD?

I am in the process of updating the CD with the Infinity II M2 and while I am in there I might as well take more suggestions.

Just post back with any motherboard additions and I will add them.

I don't know how long it will take to update the CD but I will keep plugging away at it.

Tmod

Hi All,

Besides the motherboards that are already supported on my CD are there any motherboards besides the Infinity II m2 that anyone would like to see supported on my CD?

I am in the process of updating the CD with the Infinity II M2 and while I am in there I might as well take more suggestions.

Just post back with any motherboard additions and I will add them.

I don't know how long it will take to update the CD but I will keep plugging away at it.

Tmod

Is the Infinity 975X/G supported on there yet, along with bioses up to the 913 beta?

Is it bioses or bios'?

Is the Infinity 975X/G supported on there yet, along with bioses up to the 913 beta?

Is it bioses or bios'?

Actually there are not any Intel bios's on the CD at this moment.

So I added the Infinity 975X/G to the list.

bioses never looked right to me so I go with bios's. Individual preferences I guess.

Tmod

Actually there are not any Intel bios's on the CD at this moment.

So I added the Infinity 975X/G to the list.

bioses never looked right to me so I go with bios's. Individual preferences I guess.

Tmod

Sounds good, thanks man.

And yeah, I switch back and forth. Dunno if any way is right...

Tmods CD Version 7.5 is up and ready for download.

As always let me know if you run into any problems.

All update info is in the first & second post.

Tmod

Thnx very much Tmodthis ws perfect timing.I have tot take this system back( a socker 939 that I borrowed from someone) and I can download your CD so I can run it when I get my AM2 online this week.Thnx very much I really appreciate it.