Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know of.

I guess I could place some new SATA bios's in it but that would be the extent of the updates.

Tmod

Last time I installed them I think it was last January so over a year ago. Is there X2 support for the Ultra-D on there?

Just wanted to say that the disc worked great...didn't notice any different with the BIOS on disc compared to the one I was using (I thought I read something about them being slightly modified with different dram timing tables or something) but all's well so far. The utilities on the disc are great...memtest works the same as the version (same version) on my Ultimate Boot CD, and the Maxtor diagnostic software confirmed the fact that I think my hard drive is failing.

Thanks a bunch TMod...very nice stuff all around.

I just used the disk for the first time and I have to say I'm tickled pink!!!

Thanks for the great resource Tmod!

GC6Noob.....

That sounds about right.... I just flashed with the same bios. I'll check and be back in a minute or two.

Yep, that's what I get. You can verify by running the everest free edition and checking bios (from motherboard selection), or if I'm not mistaken I believe this version has only 3 "special vid" (%) selections max being 113%.

Hi Tmod,

I have dl'd and have burned a CD according to your instructions...I tried to boot from my CD and it defaulted me back to my HD and loaded windows...Am I doing something wrong? The File on my new CD is an ISO file called Tmods CD7.0.ISO it is 186 MB. Is this correct?

Thanks!!!

Do you have cd set as your first boot device? If you do you'll see a "boot from cd" prompt as the system posts.... just hit enter when you see that and you should be good to go.

I just flashed using the 704-2bt (don't remember if it's "a" or not) and it certainly made a difference in stability / overclockability.

err uhmm.Can you please reply Tmod...

Ooops,

As soon as I find a way to re-arrange the CD or figure a place to put the new menu's.

I am sorta out of space on the Cd as real estate goes on the main menu.

The only thing I can think of is palce the LanParty's in one class the Infinity's in another ond so on. Then have seperate menus from there.

If you are wondering that won't happen overnight as it will take some work to recreate the CD.

Tmod