Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

is the 704-2bta the revised one that OCZ Tony posted a sticky LanParty NF4 BIOS - Cleaned up 704-2bt a little???

Yes

Tmod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate,

Just discovered your 6.5 CD and it looks great. Just wondering I'm planning on doing a nuke and install, basically a ground up rebuild in about 2 weeks to a months time (work permitting :rolleyes: ). Will you have a new version out by then, or this version quite recent (i.e. containing the latest and greatest of the works of OCZTony for DFI Lanparty SLI-D?)

Cheers mate, thanks for building this CD anyway the effort is appreciated :)

Will you have a new version out by then

I hope I will but there is no guarantee as I have several irons in different fires.

containing the latest and greatest of the works of OCZTony for DFI Lanparty SLI-D?

That file is already on the CD.

Tmod

hi guys

i just got done flashing bios..it went well....but now every time i reboot the computer it doesnt load windows unless i boot ffom the bios tmod disc.then select boot to harddrive..then it is fine after that...... thanks teddy

Just used Tmods Disc for the first time, Man that is one smooth no hassle operation now.

It looks good, Very well made, Its so easy to understand even a caveman could do it

(no offense to any cavemen still out there<---Geiko joke)

I used to have to work up the courage to flash the BIOS but now installing yahoo messenger is more complicated.

10/10 Tmod that disc should have been in my box when the motherboard arrived.

btw TMOD....do u plan to add the "venus" bios in your cd?

I guess I can.

I am working on it as time permits but I am battling with WD Lifeguard tools and trying to make it work the way I want it to.

Tmod