Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

I got the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert and the Opty 175, and using Patriot XBLK mem,I havent flashed the BIOS yet in process of downloading and burning the cd. I am at work and will flash when I get home. Any recomendation on which version to use?

thanks,

joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab the bios in my sig from cd. Worked first time i tried it, after 6-10 attempts with other bios, along with the raid driver in sig as well. Unbeatable combination for my mobo imo. But beware, this only my second succesful build, so others may know a better bios for your cpu.

I got the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert and the Opty 175, and using Patriot XBLK mem,I havent flashed the BIOS yet in process of downloading and burning the cd. I am at work and will flash when I get home. Any recomendation on which version to use?

thanks,

joe

from OP....... what does this do?

"MD5 Hash for Tmods CD 6.5, Place in a file and name the file checksums.md5 and run your favorite MD5 checker to check that the download was not corrupted or changed.

Copy and paste hash below in the file.

48AB0E76E334F0E7D2DF1073B7928C1F *Tmods CD6.5.ISO"

from OP....... what does this do?

By using a program to check the MD5 hash against the file you downloaded it will guarantee the file has not changed or is corrupt.

Just do a search for MD5 and you will get more info.

Tmod

tmod great work - flashed in minutes. BUT, here is the caveat:

I wanted to get 5-10fix1, both cpuz 1.32 and splash screen shows bios date as 6/23 - is this correct??

I saw that 5-10fix1.bin has been used while flashing but date seems 6/23.

BTW, flashed 2 times - same result.

I wanted to get 5-10fix1, both cpuz 1.32 and splash screen shows bios date as 6/23 - is this correct??

Well I checked my files and the 5-10fix1 is the right bin file and if memory serves correct it will show up as 623.

Someone that has used the 5-10fix series may want to verify that.

Tmod