Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my keyboard isnt powering up before it launches into this CD- i used a dongle to make my keyboard from USB - PS/2 - rebooted tried it - arrows keys dont work either on ps2 or usb... nor does a number..

tried a ps2 mouse and a usb mouse as well -

no go any help?

tried a ps2 mouse and a usb mouse as well -

A mouse will not work with the menu's, It will only work with programs on the CD that support a mouse.

my keyboard isnt powering up before it launches into this CD- i used a dongle to make my keyboard from USB - PS/2 - rebooted tried it - arrows keys dont work either on ps2 or usb... nor does a number..

Have you used a actual PS/2 keyboard?

Have you enabled support for the USB keyboard in the bios?

Tmod

well, to update and kinda answer my own question asking about how the 704-2BTA works with Infineon. I just got my 2nd 2X1GB OCZ Platinum EB kit from OCZ (RMA'd first), and i can get 268 out of them at 3-3-2-7 1T 2.7v 3D stable and all, and can go past 270 and its still SuperPi stable but not Game/3D stable... Not bad i'd say although alot of people are getting mixed results with this kit (my first kit wouldnt do 251)...

Hey Tmod, i would love to be your Infinity SLI guinea pig!

But remember, i am new to flashing bios etc...and i cant test prime, as i currently BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i stress test...(trying to troubleshoot, one reason i want to flash the bios).

So PM me with the details, maybe even a quick step by step guide if you are keen? =) (ps. I dont have a floppy drive, so keen on using ISOs)

Thanks again for your work.

Tmods CD5.0 has arrived at the bottom of the first post.

Please read the first post and look at the menu's to see what is new.

I have added a little addition list at the top of the first post so you will get a basic idea of what has changed.

The download link is at the bottom of the first post.

I hope you enjoy this new release and let me know if you encounter any problems with it.

Tmod

Ahead of schedule?

Yeah soundx98 gave me a deadline by the end of this week so I had to make sure he was correct.

Boy some people are relentless when it comes to commiting others work deadlines. :D

Tmod

Tmod said he was really gettin' stressed out but he looks OK to me

Damn I thought I had turned that web cam off when I was working on the CD.

Tmod