Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I am really sorry for bumping a 'dinosaur'-thread, however I still use this motherboard in my HTPC. And I have a question, but cannot find the answer anywhere... Sigh.

Currently I am using a Celeron E3200 processor with it, however I am going to upgrade my work PC (from E8400 > Q9550), so I could use the E8400 in my HTPC.

However before I take out everything, I have the 1-million-dollar question. Will the E8400 work with the DFI ICFX3200 motherboard?

The DFI Lanparty website is almost completely down (no CPU / MEM compatibility lists anymore). So I cannot get any information from there. Sigh.

I know it's a crappy board, but for my HTPC it's perfect.

The latest bios, is the one described above (which I also could find) and states:

Date Code 2008/04/24

File R6TD424.zip

Size 539,595 bytes

Major Reasons of Change:

1. Support Intel 45nm Wolfdale family CPU

Seeing the date of the bios is dated April 2008, you would say it would support the E8400 (which was released in January 2008) and which is Wolfdale based.

Anyone with some experiences?

• 1 year later...

hi everyone....I know this a very very old thread but after much reading and many many dead links....I need to ask if anyone has and can upload the latest version of this on the net somewhere.....thank you in advance

The link in dr_bowties' post still works I think?

dr bowtie thank you for the link and I did upload it......but I had read that the last version was so big that it needed to be put on a dvd. Id also would love to get my hands on a copy of the mainboard utility cd that came with the lanparty nf4...if someone could direct me.....thank you once again

the first statement I do not believe to be true.... I'm actually friends with Tmod and i cannot remember there ever being a DVD version....and what utility are you talking about? I have a NF4-SLI-DR CD somewhere still