Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

this cd is excellent, i used it to flash my BIOS to the 704 version, and i've already used it to test memory and hard drives and scan for viruses on another crappy pc that i have here for repairs

thank you so much, you've made my life a bit easier

Thanks Pyr0 for reporting back on this.

At least I know someone is using something other then just the flash portion of the CD.

Tmod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avast keeps telling me this file has a trojan.

That is a false report, it is detecting the KillCMOS as a trojan which it is NOT.

Tmod

Just out of curiosity has anyone used or plan on using the other features of this CD besides the bios flash part?

I am wondering if I should just concentrate on the bios flash part or if more utilities would make it better.

Me ;) I've just used the AV Tools to cleanup my brothers computer, its absolutely riddled with viruses thats slowly corrupting everything... Fresh install might be an idea but i'll see...

Used the HDD Tools to check his HardDrive for errors too and memtest to check his memory out just to check that wasn't contributing to the corruption.

I just used this tool which is very cool.. it save's me from getting a floppy drive..

I have a dumb question.. I just flashed my bios with the beta version supplied on the image for the nf4.. Where is the version shown.. When i reboot the window flashes too quick to see it.. I can't find it in hardware devices..

thanks for the tool...