Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Flashing from Hard Drive - takes me to "B:" drive and I can't seem to do anything from there. ?

Yeah that damn boot loader is interferring with that as well.

The boot loader is both A: & B: and I was trying to use B: to go somewhere else.

I knew it didn't work but I left it in there so I could work with it.

Maybe I will just state Reserved or something along those lines.

I will change those names as well, That is easy enough.

Tmod

schweet :)

great work on getting BT's bios in there. Must been up late last night again.

I really don't think flashing from HDD is that important but I also know what a perfectionist you are. :D

Do you mind adding the NF4 Lanparty Bioses you have added to the CD in your 1st post in thread. My comments may be too far back to prevent confusion.

I really like having Memtest on the CD as well. Do you or Shinobi have any comments on the F-protect utility for us?

ok..I was just looking at the Main window link on the first page and there was no listing for NF 4 mobos..I will need to burn the .iso and see what I get...thanks

You are correct as I have not uploaded any new images since the very first release.

Been busy trying to get Seatools working (Which I didn't). :(

I am working on changing the names so it doesn't screw anyone up.

Tmod

Do you mind adding the NF4 Lanparty Bioses you have added to the CD in your 1st post in thread. My comments may be too far back to prevent confusion.

Will do!

I really like having Memtest on the CD as well. Do you or Shinobi have any comments on the F-protect utility for us?

Oooops missed that one.

Well it is a anti-virus with the latest signature files when I added it to the CD.

If you have a virus that can't seem to go away using some program in Windows you may want to give it a try.

Shinobi requested it so I put it in there.

Tmod

Tmod, 3 comments

1) Think the NF4 Bioses should be called "DFI NF4 LanParty Bioses" so that people with the New Infinity/DF4G boards don't try to use them. Of course you should probably change the first graphics screen to NF2 and NF4 when you get time.

2) Flashing from Hard Drive - takes me to "B:" drive and I can't seem to do anything from there. ?

3) I hope the NF4 bioses I suggested make sense. My thinking was that most folks would be on a 3/10 at least as that is what the newer boards are shipping with. So thats why I started with 3/16. Other NF4 users may want to input thread if they have other suggestions.

NF4 LanParty Bioses on CD are:

3/16

5/10-1FIX

5/10-2FIX

5/10-3FIX

6/23-1

6/23-2

6/23-3

7/04-2bta (All CPU Vid Percentages higher than 113% have been removed by BigToe)

Absolutely fantastic that you got the latest BigToe 7/04-2bta in it. A real nice bios so far for me.

Not sure how I missed this post..so my previous stupid question ...Lanpart B= Ultra/Sli DR...looks really stupid sorry guys

I think these are excellent BIOS selection for Ultra/SLI DR boards

Tmod can you get us a pick of the current Bios selection screen after you change the NF name to LanParty?

Ok now I am getting confused. :confused:

Here is what I have them named at the moment (I just changed them)

DFI NF2 Ultra Infinity Bios's

DFI NF2 LanParty Ultra "B" Bios's

DFI NF4 LanParty Bios's

Yeah no maybe so I don't know ( My grandkids saying )

Tmod

@nealh - No, doesn't look stupid at all. Will help other potential users I am sure.

Glad the NF4 Bios selection makes sense to you as well.

@Tmod -

DFI NF4 LanParty Bioses

That's what I meant. In Minnesotan = "You Betcha"