Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tmod_merged

Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod
[quote]2) Flashing from Hard Drive - takes me to "B:" drive and I can't seem to do anything from there. ?[/quote]

Yeah that damn boot loader is interferring with that as well.

The boot loader is both A: & B: and I was trying to use B: to go somewhere else.

I knew it didn't work but I left it in there so I could work with it.

Maybe I will just state Reserved or something along those lines.

I will change those names as well, That is easy enough.

Tmod

schweet :)
great work on getting BT's bios in there. Must been up late last night again.

I really don't think flashing from HDD is that important but I also know what a perfectionist you are. :D

Do you mind adding the NF4 Lanparty Bioses you have added to the CD in your 1st post in thread. My comments may be too far back to prevent confusion.

I really like having Memtest on the CD as well. Do you or Shinobi have any comments on the F-protect utility for us?

ok..I was just looking at the [b]Main window [/b] link on the first page and there was no listing for NF 4 mobos..I will need to burn the .iso and see what I get...thanks

Guest Tmod
[quote]ok..I was just looking at the Main window link on the first page and there was no listing for NF 4 mobos..I will need to burn the .iso and see what I get...thanks[/quote]

You are correct as I have not uploaded any new images since the very first release.

Been busy trying to get Seatools working (Which I didn't). :(

I am working on changing the names so it doesn't screw anyone up.

Tmod

good eyes nealh. I assure you they are in there. :)

Tmod can you get us a pic of the current Bios selection screen after you change the NF name to LanParty?

Guest Tmod
[quote]Do you mind adding the NF4 Lanparty Bioses you have added to the CD in your 1st post in thread. My comments may be too far back to prevent confusion.[/quote]
Will do!

[quote]I really like having Memtest on the CD as well. Do you or Shinobi have any comments on the F-protect utility for us?[/quote]
Oooops missed that one.

Well it is a anti-virus with the latest signature files when I added it to the CD.

If you have a virus that can't seem to go away using some program in Windows you may want to give it a try.

Shinobi requested it so I put it in there.

Tmod

[quote name='soundx98']Tmod, 3 comments

1) Think the NF4 Bioses should be called "DFI NF4 LanParty Bioses" so that people with the New Infinity/DF4G boards don't try to use them. Of course you should probably change the first graphics screen to NF2 and NF4 when you get time.

2) Flashing from Hard Drive - takes me to "B:" drive and I can't seem to do anything from there. ?

3) I hope the NF4 bioses I suggested make sense. My thinking was that most folks would be on a 3/10 at least as that is what the newer boards are shipping with. So thats why I started with 3/16. Other NF4 users may want to input thread if they have other suggestions.
NF4 LanParty Bioses on CD are:
3/16
5/10-1FIX
5/10-2FIX
5/10-3FIX
6/23-1
6/23-2
6/23-3
7/04-2bta (All CPU Vid Percentages higher than 113% have been removed by BigToe)

Absolutely fantastic that you got the latest BigToe 7/04-2bta in it. A real nice bios so far for me.[/quote]

Not sure how I missed this post..so my previous stupid question ...Lanpart B= Ultra/Sli DR...looks really stupid sorry guys

I think these are excellent BIOS selection for Ultra/SLI DR boards

Guest Tmod
[quote]Tmod can you get us a pick of the current Bios selection screen after you change the NF name to LanParty?[/quote]

Ok now I am getting confused. :confused:

Here is what I have them named at the moment (I just changed them)

DFI NF2 Ultra Infinity Bios's
DFI NF2 LanParty Ultra "B" Bios's
DFI NF4 LanParty Bios's

Yeah no maybe so I don't know ( My grandkids saying )

Tmod

@nealh - No, doesn't look stupid at all. Will help other potential users I am sure.
Glad the NF4 Bios selection makes sense to you as well.

@Tmod -
[quote]DFI NF4 LanParty Bioses[/quote]

That's what I meant. In Minnesotan = "You Betcha"