Blow Or Suck ;)

nacster

That's what I thought, more air in the air so to speak. Although I will agree that you need a good flow. I also have my case setup so that theoretically the air travels from the bottom front of the case to the top rear, exiting out of the top of the rear of the case and the top itself. Air enters the case at (as I stated previously) the bottom front (1 fan) and the left side (3 fans). There are 3 exhuast fans, one in the rear in the case, 1 in the power supply and 1 in the top of the case.

My set up is same as yours, less one fan in the side. I am considering getting 2 really small fans to mount behind tray. I just havent decided on the mounting yet. if i mount them inside, the would actually kinda of mess up there own air flow. mounted outside would give best air flow, but look like poo poo. There would also be a breakage risk eveytime i move case.

Yepp I would agree too, having more air in is slightly better than the "vacum effect"

I have my 120mm Delta on the side window in the center blowing a wopping 130CFM right at the motherboard with an 80mm on top and an 80mm on back as exhaust where cpu is and a PCI exahust blower at the bottom. Now I have drilled out all those little holes behind the fans so its one big one to ensure i get every bit of CFM.

So I have 130 CFM going in and 106 CFM drawing out with 24CFM being as someone stated pushed through any holes in the case, and my temps are nice even though my AC in the house went nuts and died so room temp is easily 25-30 cant wait till winter :D

CPU 37C idle/ 43C Load

VGA 33C idle/ 37C Load (love that Zalman)