My New Comp (Help)

Hmm well I read it, I got the screen saver one and installed it, but it doesn't read NV cards.. and the fix says I need MBM installed, but I don't know which motherboard to pick, because I don't see mine..

If you read the link I gave you it tells how to set it up..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah im so frustrated, lol... my dashboard looks nothing like his in the screenshot, and i keep getting a popup saying Sensor 22 has reached 275°C and I'm not running any major programs... http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9791/mb...lkprob3c9id.jpg -- this image looks so much different than my dashboard... mine is a bunch of speedometer looking things, and when I apply the plugin, I see no new speedometer icons popup in the dashboard...

any suggestions?

He asked if I was running at stock settings, and I said that was the settings I was using... I also ran prime95 for about 15 hours, and no errors, The CPU is at 41°C and the video card is at 61°C, Motherboard at 51°C

Any ideas as to what could be causing the lag or what I could do to tweak it to stop it?

Thanks =)

Might, I also recommend that you bumb the genie numbers off the ocz guys.........they also have a great support forum. I am Prime Stable at very tight settings; however, that does not mean that BF2 likes it........lol so I have to loosen them up a bit - just my $0.02

Takes some getting used to on mbm5.

In your settings change the config on the GPU clock and GPU memory clock to not display in celcius. That should help / will probably get rid of the error message.

ALSO, you need to hit the tiny lock and then use the arrows to expand the dashboard display. Once you expand it *(and its is unlocked), look under other data displays for the missing one.

Wow sli Video temp display...thats sweet.

Soundx98 is the man on all questions mbm5.