Sign in to follow this  
jondl

PSU Reccomendations with Lian Li v1000b

Hey guys! I just upgraded my 3 year old system and got myself a DFI board. My specs is in my sig. I have a little problem and that is.. WHAT PSU?! I currenly have a Seasonic 430w psu but heard lots of bad combinations with this psu and a dfi board. plus, it doesnt meet dfi's requirements. That isn't the only problem that i have..........

I have a lian li v1000b as my case and if any of you have read anything about it, it is very picky with it's psu because of the small psu compartment. So, what psu? anybody? I am willing to spend $120 max but hopefully it won't go that far. Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards,

Jon

I have an Enermax 600W sli and it fits perfectly. The only one I know that needs to be modded is the OCZ Powerstream. A perfect PSU that will also fit is the PC P&C 510 SLI.

Hi

it is not difficult to get the OCZ Powerstream PSU's into a Lian Li V1000; you can check out the mod here.

cheers,

ricey

I've had them all and like the Seasonic S12-600 the best. It has plenty of power for SLI and is super quiet. It recently won www.tomshardware.com power supply shoot out. Many other "highly reguarded" PS failed. The PC Power & Cooling is great, but is super loud. For the money you can't beat Seasonic.