Best Lanparty UT NF3 250Gb BIOS?

As title states.

I've heard alot about the tic-tac bios. Can't seem to find it though. I've changed motherboards and lost 120MHz of CPU speed, and I can only assume that it's due to the new DFI board, because the Chaintech was 100mhz higher.

Thanks in advance.

There realy is no best bios for any motherboard.You can get gtreat results on your and someone else may have poor results with the same board.You have to try out diffrent ones to realy find out.You have a lot of modded bios also.Iam having good results with Tic-tacs modded 5/4/05 that gives you the option to use up to 4.0 volts.

Link to Tic-Tacs,

http://www.lejabeach.com/DFI/dfiut250gb/dfiut250gbbios.html

Yes I agree witht the above. The trick is to find the bios the works for you and stay with it. I'm still using 8/15/04 cause it has worked very well for me. A newer one might work better, then it might not. Going back might not be possible to the current performance I have. So why bother if it's working good? That it might better?

Once I get this NF3 Ultra D mobo working correctly I could venture to flash to a newer bios. But it might be mute as well, cause I'd be using the Ultra D at that point LOL.