Sign in to follow this  
Rezag1000

your first girlfriend?

How old were you when you first had a girlfriend? What was it like?

15 and counting here........rather sad, I know :sad:

I guess the fact that I am a foreigner has never really helped me build up the nerve to ask a girl out...........in fact......I can't even imagine how I would ask a girl out if I wanted to!!!

ah well............I have my DFI nF4 to keep me company...... :sad:

First girlfriend I had was when I was in Elementary school, 5th grade. Rebecca was her name. Wonderful person. We had a lot of ambitions for life and countless things in common.

She moved out-of-town due to her father accepting another job in another state.

Never saw her again.

Think I was like 12 or 13. Christina, the neighbor girl. It was just kid stuff though. I didn't "get some" until I was 17. Her name was Melanie something or other.

15 aint wierd at all little bro' Don't sweat it. The vast majority of your pals are all lying about it.

To many to count and they all drive me nuts... The better they look the more crazy they are... Just broke up with one, she was a bi-polar schizofrenic libra control freak who couldnt make up her mind and is some how related to satan... :tooth:

How old were you when you first had a girlfriend? What was it like?

15 and counting here........rather sad, I know :sad:

I guess the fact that I am a foreigner has never really helped me build up the nerve to ask a girl out...........in fact......I can't even imagine how I would ask a girl out if I wanted to!!!

ah well............I have my DFI nF4 to keep me company...... :sad:

At your age i would say the best method to get girls is be as mean as possible to them... Next thing you know your trying to figure out which one to keep and which one to avoid. :angel:

To many to count and they all drive me nuts... The better they look the more crazy they are... Just broke up with one, she was a bi-polar schizofrenic libra control freak who couldnt make up her mind and is some how related to satan... :tooth:

LOL....I think I dated her too. A few times.

It has been a long and winding road for me. No beginning or ending. Taking a timeout for now though. Don't sweat it Rezag1000. It will happen, when it happens.

Well never have had a gf ;), but I didn't have my first real boyfriend till I was 18. I don't know if it was because I grew up in a very small town where all the boys were either my cousins or best friends or both or if because I am not smooth and I don't know when or if a guy likes me for sure or frankly if it was because I was just the fun fat girl in high school that it was cool to get drunk with but not to have as a girlfriend. Looking back on it now though, I am very very glad I didn't have a bf in high school because it always seemed like my friends with a significant other always missed out on things and were always worried about drama with that significant other. And also I gained tons of perspective by watching both sides of every relationship around me. I make a pretty good girlfriend because I don't play the games most women do with men's minds, I find it just wasted time. Don't worry dude, you will find your girl/girls. I was lucky to have found my soul mate at 19, some never do.

As a future teacher, I also advise you to focus on school :P .