your first girlfriend?

Rezag1000

16... But we were together til I was almost 23...

She was a keeper - unfortunatly I wasn't LoL

Don't hurry things it will come to ya and the more U worry the less will come... Believr me Ive been worrying since I moved to Germany 20 mths ago and there has been nothing except a break up...

Do read what A_G wrote and read it well bc it has more sense in there then whats on the surface. Som ppl doesn't understand what he has understood in their entire life and some ppl (A_G) gets it early. (Must be the nice company he keeps :dog: )

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you on that one A-G!

I'm slowly turning my wife into a nerd... I got her playing WoW with me! (we've only played once so far last night, but we play to play a lot more!)

Oh by the way, did you want a WoW 14 day free trial? I have two left that I'm willing to give you and momma... so long as you guys hop on a teamspeak/ventrillo server with my wife and I, and all four of us play together!

I have the CD-Keys ready and willing to give to you if you're interested.

I am down for those CD Keys, just email them to Angry and thank you :).

you got to stand up for what you believe in...and I was always the big 'nerd' that got straight A's in school, yet i hung out with the jocks and dumb stoners, and the few times they made nasty remarks I flat out told them "jealousy over my intelligence shows just how weak minded of a fool you are" and they never made a stupid comment about my intelligence again ;)

damn, im like living the life of "growing up Angry style"

haha im like the top #1 geek in school, and sometimes i hang out with the jocks or "popular" people, but then again i have my own group of friends, they all arent geeks like me, but their people who i always have to talk to.

then again when you go to school every morning and the popular kids are calling you Bill Gates... then its something to ponder about.

btw, that is true about bill gates. when i walked into school one mornining last year, all the popular kids called my bill gates for the rest of the year.

--

im happy single right now, im still not over 18 though, i have my whole future setup, and its not going to be interfeared with some bloodsucker chick.

they only keep you for their own "sake", but then when they find someone better, they make a lie up about you and say goodbye. :tooth: