your first girlfriend?

Rezag1000

im too old to remember anything but losing my virginity (which you will never forget, no matter how embarrassing it is lol)

life is a wheel man...what comes around goes around, yin yang etc etc

the more you sit around and worry about something, the harder it brings you down.

do yourself a favor and focus on school if you are only 15...girls will come around, even if you are a lumpy, pasty, fat, pimple-coated hunchback with supa-thick glasses and bad case of psoriasis...kick out your schoolwork and find what it is you think you want to do in life and focus on it...

let women be an accompanying factor to your life...instead of letting them be the driving force in your life

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...."focus on school" isnt the GREATEST advice for me (Still applies to most people though) as I have a 4.1 cum. GPA and I don't neccessairly call myself a hard worker.

in fact, I think my high grades annoy people, I mean even if I dont do anything to someone, but try to hang out with them , it ends up in a snide remark about me. EX: Why dont you just go worry why you didnt get a 105% :)

Dont worry, I DO have friends though

and like I said, I have my computer to keep me company :)

focus on school doesnt mean be a big dork and get straight A's (tho it is good for you to get the best grades possible)

focus on school means get (or keep) good grades and focus on learning the things you want to do for the rest of your life (tho this may change, it is good to begin to focus on things in high school)

what it really translates to is this:

every dude gets a woman (or a man, depending on what your into), and 99.9999% get more women in their life than they really wanted (cuz most are evil and crazy bloodsuckers).

remember the old phrase "a watched pot never boils"?

trust me...works the same with dames...

also...if your 'friends' make snide remarks about your grades, then either punch them in the head (and while they are crying on the ground holding their head, tell them that not only do you get good grades, but you learned how to sucker punch idiots who are blatantly jealous of your abilities and cannot keep stupid, snide comments to themselves)

or

just tell the honestly 'stfu...don't be a crackmonkey to me just because i get good grades'

you got to stand up for what you believe in...and I was always the big 'nerd' that got straight A's in school, yet i hung out with the jocks and dumb stoners, and the few times they made nasty remarks I flat out told them "jealousy over my intelligence shows just how weak minded of a fool you are" and they never made a stupid comment about my intelligence again ;)

PS: that whole punching someone in the head thing...I'd really consider that a joking remark but you know...that option is always there heh

haha, no , I am not a dork. In fact, last year I was on the soccer and swimming team.

This year I plan on continuing swimming, which I may add, my very well be one of the most grueling sports I have had the misfortune to be involved with. ( you try swimming two hours strait after school with only a few seconds rest here and there)

And I dont care what a bunch of steroid pumpin, pill popin, perverted jocks say about me...... :) The can make all the snide remarks they want........

As I will be the one laughing at them when I am their boss :nod: :nod:

Incidently, whenever I put a pot on the stove to boil and I watch it, it takes forever!!!

ahhhh, if only girls were attracted to AMD64's running at 3 Ghz ( which I dont have yet!!!), instead of ferrari's

lol..........

some girls are very attracted to A64 niner dot niners....

lots of nerdy girls dig nerdy boys...lots of non-nerdy girls dig nerdy boys (momma was anything but a nerd until I met her, now she's a nerdgirl heh)

I hear you on that one A-G!

I'm slowly turning my wife into a nerd... I got her playing WoW with me! (we've only played once so far last night, but we play to play a lot more!)

Oh by the way, did you want a WoW 14 day free trial? I have two left that I'm willing to give you and momma... so long as you guys hop on a teamspeak/ventrillo server with my wife and I, and all four of us play together!

I have the CD-Keys ready and willing to give to you if you're interested.

lol!

my first GF was in preschool, would never forget that, here name was Sarah and I always used to push her on the tricycles! :shake: :shake: :shake: