Sign in to follow this  
No12fear

Hey AG!!Why is Monarch Computers saying all your boards were BAD?

bad boards can happen....thats the nature of anything you buy....100000 people might get a stellar one and you get the busted one...we'll replace any board that is defective without question.

Newegg has our boards on sale all the time as well as a lot of other vendors...shop around ;)

Chances are pretty good if you called back tomorrow and got some other person on the phone, you'd get a different reason for the delay though.

ugg... I hope I didn't get a bad motherboard. I ordered a combo from monarch on the 18th. Shipped out the 22nd. Since they test it I think it should be ok. But I'll let you guys know how it turns out (especially since I'm gonna be here asking questions when I'm putting it all together :P)

My guess is he didn't actually mean "memory controller", but was talking more along the lines of "general memory compatibility problems". Given one glance at these forums shows that a lot of people seem to have difficulty with RAM & DFI boards (at least at first, and with certain brands of memory), maybe they were just getting a lot of RMAs (that weren't really defective?), and just decided to swap out the whole lot?...(shrug)...

I think they just had too many customers that returned them. Monarch can be like that. They are a good store and all, just not long on patience.

Too many people buy this board that have no idea what they are doing, and have egos that are way to inflated to let them realize it. So when they can't get it running in the first 20 minutes they immediately blame the board and send it back.

The whole notion of "they tested it...." bothers me. I'd rather be the one testing it, and have 'them' keep their hands off of it.

Grumpy my man you are dead smooth on the mark there man.

The whole notion of "they tested it...." bothers me. I'd rather be the one testing it, and have 'them' keep their hands off of it.

A whole mouthful of my type of thinking. Keep them EST hands off my shett and hurry the send on up. I know what I am doing and test? I imagine I can smack an overclock on it pretty quick that will be all the 'test' I need. HEhehehehe.

When I first decided to move into the fast lane of HiPo motherboards I kept my mouth shut and scoured the forums. Reviews? Hale no. Real users? Hale yes. I looked at the SIGNATURE of what the front runners in the forums for the board I wanted and I copied *every piece* of their setup as closely as possible and THEN and ONLY THEN could I even have a legitimate chance of running LIKE they did.

I plain do not believe some that want to go fast on DFI boards that ask and ask about what to buy when there is an Overclocking Data Base full of Prime Stable and FAST configurations laid out with the Dram Configuration timings and all. Every freeken piece of a build is laid out for a user. Nothing really like it anywhere in the world, but right here in these forums. But nO we cannot utilize the BEST configuration guideline of what/where and how of a build using the DFI boards.

The whole pattern of use plainly amazes me. Panic email or post says, "my shett don't work". Oh I see your shett don't work? Uh what motherboard would that include by chance. Uh, you got what memory? Dang you got whut for a power supply wanting the board to boot? I see Dell written all over their cute little user hands is always the first thought to come to mind when I see that forum rules cannot be followed. Hale can they even follow instructions for a build? Can the tips/tweaks/tricks even be followed and accomplished.

The pattern repeats itself over and over in the fast lane of puterdom. Yep, just send me my stuff. Keep hands off of it since I know a test or two myself. Hehehe. Whenever a new board comes to the front I throw it all in a case and push the power button. Why Hale yes and run flying to the forums when it fails the first power button push. Yeah, right? What forum and what user has been there before? None, nada, zilch in fact. AG and I have to sit and science the board out between us. Ain't nO forum to run to that is for deeyam shore and no tech support to blast an email off to, since we are that. Hehehehe. Oh well life in the fast lane of puterdom I guess.

RGone...

Woo woo an RGone rant.

Hehe bro, you hit the latte hard today. Just kiddin'.

I am going to call Monarch today though.

I placed my order on the 18th as you did and you said yours shipped the 22nd. I still haven't heard about mine shipping yet.

I began the thread with what Monarch told me about the bad DFI boards,,, Now get this. I shot off an email to their status dept again demanded a reply as to where my parts are. I also rang there pissed bell by saying Neweggs parts were ordered a day after and got here 2 days ago. Sure that helped my case out :shake: I didn't tell them what their previous guy told me about the socalled defective DFI boards... Anyway AndyOCZ get this. They sent me an email saying that they really dug deep and found out what happened. They said that my ocz 600watt ps is the fault for the delay!!!! They claim you guys have revised your 600 watters and they sent their stock to OCZ and that they are getting their new revised 600 watters in today. So I should have a new revised 600 watter :nod: Is this a bunch of crap or what.. I replied to them what they had told me before and stated to them that I am on DFI Streets venting what I am going thru if they care at all. I also told them to come clean and try honesty if they want repeat customers, or to at least get their lies straight so as not to embarrass themselves.

AndyOZC, Any thoughts on this???? Thanks again for a great support team

I could smell that coming. Sorry to hear man.

Now you know why the stickers were makin me so crazy, cause all I was getting was BS. Don 't fret, it will all sort out.