Sign in to follow this  
N4N01D

AMD 4400 X2 2 cores dont match

I get the same reading for both cores. But nobody seems to get the same voltage readings between cores.

I get the same EVERYTHING

If you dowload CPUZ, it comes in a zip file.

If you just run the exe from the zip file, it shows the different speeds.

If you extract the complete contents of the zipfile to c:Program FilesCPUZ for example and run the exe from there, your problem should be fixed.

Cheers

na i was running cpu-z extracted, same problem, its just SP2004'd for a few hours now without any problems on both cores, i think cpu-z is deffo to blame with this 0529 imo

the only way i could replecate this with out showing the voltage or the volts on cpu2 was booting into safe mode. in normal windows it showed voltage on both cores as the same. in safe mode it would chost 1mzh on core 2

and the volts would be blank up top

It looks like it has to do with User Rights. If you're running on a non-Admin account, I don't believe cpuZ will be able to load all of the necessary drivers. Just as you can't install/run MBM correctly under a non-Admin account, at least not without changing file permissions. If I run cpuZ from my normal account (power user group) I get the same as everyone, no voltage reading and core1 shows 1mhz. If I run cpuZ under Admin account everything is displayed correctly. You can also right click on cpuZ and choose "Run as.." to run it as Admin.