how does memory speed calculated with divider?

how is the memory speed calculated on the NF3 250GB when put on a divider?

I think Im finaly stable, but I have to run my ram on a divider. I have it set to 180fsb and my cpu is at 213fsb. when I run memtest or get into windows it says my ram is 184 fsb.

now shouldnt it be the 180 + the 13 added to my cpu rather than the 4 thats being reported?

how is the memory speed calculated on the NF3 250GB when put on a divider?

I think Im finaly stable, but I have to run my ram on a divider. I have it set to 180fsb and my cpu is at 213fsb. when I run memtest or get into windows it says my ram is 184 fsb.

now shouldnt it be the 180 + the 13 added to my cpu rather than the 4 thats being reported?

Using the (180) 9/10 divider...213fsb divided by 10 multiplied by 9 = 191mhz...What you end up with is not always be exact but it will get you close...

If you were using (166) 5/6 divider it would be 213fsb divided by 6 multiplied by 5 = 177mhz...........................

Thanks for the reply! the 184 seems like it is a little off from what it should be then, but what can I do.

At least know I know exactly how its calculated.

Id realy like to run my ram at 1:1, but this mobo and ram just seem to not like each other.

guess Im not as stable as I thought. I just failed prime95 blend test after 20hrs 14min :sad:

Thanks for the reply! the 184 seems like it is a little off from what it should be then, but what can I do.

At least know I know exactly how its calculated.

Id realy like to run my ram at 1:1, but this mobo and ram just seem to not like each other.

guess Im not as stable as I thought. I just failed prime95 blend test after 20hrs 14min :sad:

Bummer.............take note of where you fail, ie smaller fft's or large then use the custom settings in Prime and set a range around that figure. Save you from the 20hr plus failures. My Sandy kept failing after 10 plus hours so I started to pay attention :D When I'm on the edge of stability I know where to concentrate the test and save myself an early morning WTF :confused: