NF4 Ultra-D> Drivers, BAH

I've just recieved all of the components for my new computer, however I am unsure as to the drivers and bios. I know that I have the drivers cd, however I want to start off properly and get the latest updates off the DFI website, however there are so many drivers, I'm not sure which ones I need.

DFI Drivers

This is the link to the DFI drivers section, can anybody tell me for each driver what they do, when do you install them, and which ones to get. The specifications for my computer are below, thanks for any help as I'm so confused:

Monitor: Iyama Vision Master Pro 454 19" CRT Revision B

CPU: AMD Athlon 3500 64 bit Venice chip

Motherboard: DFI LanParty nForce4 Ultra-D

Graphics Card: XFX 7800 GT Extreme Edition

Memory: Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2PT

Hard Drive: Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 160GB x2

Case: Lian Li PC-V1000 (extra cd drive bezzle)

Power Supply: 485W Enermax Noisetaker EG495AX-VE-W-SFMA aPFC Quiet

Keyboard And Mouse: Logitech MX 3100

Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS 7.1 THX OEM

DVD Drive: NEC ND-3540A DVD Burner x2

Floppy Drive: Sony MPF920-Z/121 floppy drive

Cpu Heat Sink: Akasa EVO120

Hard Drive Cable: Silverstone CP-01 SATA II cables x2

Floppy Cable: 45cm Akasa Round Floppy Drive Cable

DVD Writer Cable: 60cm Akasa Round IDE Cable x2

Hello Prometheous!

I know it may sound silly to some, but put your system specs in your signature! This will better help everyone assist you in any issue you may have. Plus, it's part of the rules!

There is a thread on building a system, step by step including which drivers to install and everything. I'll look for it and edit my post here with a link.

In the mean time, make that signature (per the rules) and also include your location in your profile!

Done and done with my sig, don't worry, I understand why it is useful for location and specs.

I'll have a look at nvidia's site and if I have any other problems then I'll ask, but that link to the thread is excellant, thank you very much. :)