NF4 SLI-DR> OCZ PC3200 Gold Overclock

Guest nova_merged

Just curious as to highest OC anyone has been able to get with the OCZ4001024ELDCGE-K sticks.

I seem to be stuck at 236 using a 9:10 divider and 260 fsb and curiously enough 3.4v,.... 3.3v gets memtest errors, and 3.5v gets memtest errors. Aside from whats in my sig, I've tried many other settings,.... but if anyone has other suggestions I'm willing to give them a shot.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first set would do 240 at 3.2v. My 2nd set I haven't tested by itself. The 4 sticks together will do 220 at 2.8v. I hope to push them more tonight but I haven't had the time lately.

Ok,... I take that back,.... after running memtest all night 216 seems to be my max. Anyone with tips to get it higher? Yes I've read the stickies and searched the forums here and at bleeding edge. Just thought there might be some other tips and or tricks out there.

I have recently tried 623-3, 623-2, and the 310 bios' and both yellow and orange slots. I also used JP17 and 3.5v for 24 hrs,... still undecided so I'm back to the default on JP17 and 3.2v

Burn in,..yeah kinda. I set 3.5v and ran memtest for about 16 hrs. I had not tried disabling bank interleave,.... I'm trying it now.

Well,.. no luck disabling bank interleave,......

Yeah, 3.5v seems like a lot, but from what I can see most people with Gold are running 3.3v or 3.4v, so I figured 3.5v would be good for a little burn in ;)

Well,.. no luck disabling bank interleave,......

Yeah, 3.5v seems like a lot, but from what I can see most people with Gold are running 3.3v or 3.4v, so I figured 3.5v would be good for a little burn in ;)

however, they are using the increased voltage gold series (thats my bet) which allows you to go up to 3.2v without breaking warrenty and is rated for a MUCH higher voltage than standard 2.75v Gold series

No,...they are using the same Gold sticks that I am,... for example check out Angry_Games' third post in the overclocking database he is using the same sticks OCZ4001024ELDCGE-K and running 3.5v and in the 4th post he's using Gold VX sticks with only 3.3v

My 2x 512M 3200 Gold BH5's get 255x11 @ 3.5V 100% stable.

Im going to have to sell my ValueVX and get a second 3200 Gold BH5 to see how 4x512M does. The ValueVX bh5 and 3200Gold bh5 dont quite get along in a 2x 2x setup for 4x512M.

My 4x 512M VX (real CH5 VX) does 250x11.

So are you using JP17 to get the extra v's? or the DDR booster? or the psu mod?

I'm really not too happy with running a divider, then again I really didn't expect the gold to hit 260 ;) I did expect more than 216 with 3.2v