NF4 Ultra-D> worst Support I ever saw!

Hello!

I'm quite angry because of the lazy support of your company.

Because here in Austria, there is no direct-support I sent my mainboard to the shop, where I have bought it. This was in april. 2 months later, the changed mainboard arrived again at the resellers place - but they forgot to add an audio-module.

And so I am waiting for my motherboard to work as it should for nearly half a year, just because your support is not able to exchange a mainboard correctly and to send over this FU***** audio-module.

What can I do to get this module in this life?!

Mo

Guest bobyjo

Either RGone or Angry both will be able to give you the proper direction to go to get everything like it should be. These guys are right here on this forum. Just post your questions to either of these guys and they will get back to you.

Hello!

I'm quite angry because of the lazy support of your company.

Because here in Austria, there is no direct-support I sent my mainboard to the shop, where I have bought it. This was in april. 2 months later, the changed mainboard arrived again at the resellers place - but they forgot to add an audio-module.

And so I am waiting for my motherboard to work as it should for nearly half a year, just because your support is not able to exchange a mainboard correctly and to send over this FU***** audio-module.

What can I do to get this module in this life?!

Mo

Having worked in a Computer store I can safely tell you that its NOT DFI's fault. Your shop will have sent it back to the supplier who would have then sent your shop a new board.. any delays are originating at HIS supplier and not DFI. I would also be NOT suprised if his supplier sent back a refurbished board that wasnt new, hence why you did not get an audio module. So to blame DFI for this would be not appropiate. If you had sent the board back to DFI and you recieved back from DFI in this state then yes, you would have a valid argument..

That said, I would contact Angry or R_gone. but they are DFI - USA and you'd need DFI_ Europe. His name on this board is Bulldog and I would contact all three of them if possible.

Having worked in a Computer store I can safely tell you that its NOT DFI's fault. Your shop will have sent it back to the supplier who would have then sent your shop a new board.. any delays are originating at HIS supplier and not DFI. I would also be NOT suprised if his supplier sent back a refurbished board that wasnt new, hence why you did not get an audio module. So to blame DFI for this would be not appropiate. If you had sent the board back to DFI and you recieved back from DFI in this state then yes, you would have a valid argument..

No this probably isn't DFI fault, directly that is. The fact is if you are not a customer from USA or one of the "core" countries :confused: (UK, Germany, and France) you are a second class customer to DFI (two year warranty if you are lucky, just read the explaiation of europe warranty at http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18177)

There is NO RMA to DFI for non "core" countries user...

That said, I would contact Angry or R_gone. but they are DFI - USA and you'd need DFI_ Europe. His name on this board is Bulldog and I would contact all three of them if possible.

I was really suprised when I saw "DFI Support Europe" under his sig two weeks ago - that has put a big sile on my face - then I checked his profile:

6 total posts

0 threads started

Participated in 2 threads

The one at http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...6251#post186251 is the more intersting one, where he explains why he is reluctant to participate on the dfi-street (I agree with what he said partialy).

He joined quite recently, and that could explain a lot of things. I sincerly hope I'll see more threads from him in the future...

This guy must have not ever returned anything before. I am in Germany and we're pretty much in the same boat as Austria and this is exactly what happens every time. After returning to the shop, they do God knows what with your merchandise and two months later you end up, at best, with a refurbished product that is at least similar to what you returned. I learned my lesson a long time ago, never return to the shop. Contact the manufacturer yourself. You will come out better every time. And you should certainly contact a manufacturer yourself and give them a chance before publicly beating them up over their service.

This guy must have not ever returned anything before. I am in Germany and we're pretty much in the same boat as Austria and this is exactly what happens every time. After returning to the shop, they do God knows what with your merchandise and two months later you end up, at best, with a refurbished product that is at least similar to what you returned. I learned my lesson a long time ago, never return to the shop. Contact the manufacturer yourself. You will come out better every time. And you should certainly contact a manufacturer yourself and give them a chance before publicly beating them up over their service.

Since you are in Germany you are in one of the three european countries from which you can send your DFI product back to DFI - from any other country you can not - it is official DFI policy - read the europe warranty thread...

Mjoe: any updates on this situation?

as these guys have stated, Rgone and I are DFI USA, Bulldog is DFI Europe, and how DFI has broken up the support into 'core' countries in Europe is very odd (to us anyway)

give Bulldog a pm, and maybe he can help you out, but it really sounds like your vendor/retailer is the one that causing the hold-up.