Geforce4Mx Vs Radeon8500

Okay, here's the deal. The Geforce4mx and the Radeon8500 are two of the greatest video cards out there, but when you have the choice between the two, what do you buy? Though the geforce4mx may be more popular and may have a slightly cooler name to some. I'd take the Radeon8500 in a second. First off, in most cases the Radeon8500 is cheaper than the geforce4mx. The geforce 4 is using mx technology.(still?) The Radeon8500 and Geforce4mx's clock speeds dont even compare. The Radeon has a later version of open gl also. The only thing in my opinion that is better about the geforce4mx is it has i believe 11million more colors which are almost impossible to notice. Post your opinion

Yeah Radeon all the way.

If you have the money, go for a GeForce4 TI. The Ti version smokes the Mx....and is also faster than the Radeon.

And when choosing a Ti, I'd recommend going with the Asus for preformance....and a ChainTech for design (they got pimped out gold plates and junk) :)

The Geforce4mx and the Radeon8500 are two of the greatest video cards out there.

Geforce4MX greatest card I think you might have your info wrong. Geforce 4 4600ti is the best model. MX versus 8500 take radeon. :D

uh.. since when is the MX more expensive then an 8500.. I thought the 8500 were like 200 bucks or something..

I got an MX for cheap..

and on the market new.. there like 130.00