2 ?'s: tandem pumps, WB choice

hi all. i'm anxiously awaiting the delivery my 86 chevette heatercore, so in the meantime i'm brushing up on watercooling procedure.

the auction i won includes 2 via aqua 1300 pumps. my question is, is it possible to run these both in the same loop? i'm a watercooling noob, so i apologize if this is a dumb question. i read someone suggesting it on xtremesystems.org, but it was in passing, so i wasn't sure if it was always possible.

question 2: as i'm trying to just break into watercooling for as little money as possible, i'm trying to find the best price/performance block i can for my A64. i've narrowed it down to the swiftech mcw6002 and the (d-tek?) white water waterblock. i've read good reviews for both, and they're pretty comparable in price. so if i can't find a good eBay deal, i'll probably go with one of those. anyone have experience with either one?

thanks for reading.

Errr I would go for the swiftech mcw6000 and 1/2 in tubing or swiftech mcw6002 and one good pump. Unless it is a low wat pump having more than one can just dump extra heat inot the system that you will need to dump out. I dont think it would really hurt though. If you can get a mag 3 at a pet or hardware store local I would get it. I could not find one you will want to reinforce the water seal though. Quiet reliable after the seal is caulked powerfull and inexpensive.

the thing is, i won the pumps, along with the heatercore and a socket A waterblock, for $10.50. so if i try the via aqua and it doesn't cut it, i'll try to get rid of them on ebay, along with the WB, and use the money i make there to hopefully get a better pump.

i already ordered the whitewater after several recommendations on the xtremesystems.org forums. i hope it works well...