Nf4 SLI-DR > Dual channel

I have the system listed in my profile and whenever I try to use the dual channel feature I have reboots etc. When I run with one stick it runs fine. I have all the powe r connectors connected. The BIOS is all default aside from boot order etc.

MY RAM:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...211#DetailSpecs

update signature to show bios now in use and put location in your profile. the management...

OK I upgraded the BIOS and upped my DRAM voltage. I don't know how to set the other settings in the menu I have all the main ones set to 2-2-2-5. Can someone post their settings?

i dont see a power supply listed in your thread

is your 4000+ a Clawhammer core or a San Diego core? (did you just buy it recently?)

you need the 5/10 or later bios to get support for a Venice/San Diego/X2 cpu

if you cannot stay booted long enough then of course that wont help...but lack of power supply information is where we are stuck helping you right now

also see this thread:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20832

since you can get into memtest, do this,

1. boot up with one stick in the top most orange (or yellow) slot.

2. run memtest, and look at the timings "2-2-2-5" or what ever it says. dont get me wrong, even if you have it configured, look for the sake of my words.

3. remember what that timing was, if you have short term, write it on a piece of paper :)

4. boot up with the other stick in the top most orange (or yellow) slot... the same one you used for the first stick (YOUR ONLY USING 1 STICK AT A TIME!)

5. run memtest and look at your timings again, are they the same as what the first stick said?

if they arent, you need to get your ram RMA'ed.

Tom