for whatever reason ask dfi is off limits to me, so i post here

jeremywills

DFI, AG, Rgone, or anyone with DFI, any possibilites of DFI producing anything AMD based on the mATX format, I recently bought an MSI based on the Radeon chipset in mATX, I would have considered a DFI but they dont seem to have any plans for a mATX AMD board. I think it would sell well as DFI have made a name for itself and is known now in enthusiasists circles. Its just a suggestion, I wish they had one catering to the HTPC crowd. I plan to only briefly use this MSI until I can save up for the DFI Lanparty NF4 and a PCI Express card, the vid card the only reason thats held me back for so long. Well that and the 24 pinned PSU but anyhow, just my 2 cents. Any possibilites in the forseeable future, plan to utilize this MSI as an HTPC later on but other options would be nice to consider.

Sorry I post here, but ASK DFI seems to be off limits to me right now for whatever reason

Thanks

Jeremy

ok, cool, thanks it will be sad if DFI is not considering this niche of the market and that link is all hype, I think they could produce something that could walk all over the current crop of mATX stuff, I realize those guys are saying DFI reps are saying yes and all, but I have read Angry say time and time again dont belive anything until himself and Rgone have boards in hand, then Ill believe it, I wont be getting my hopes up just yet, well hopefully these Reps can place one in thier hands like they say when we have in hand, then its for real, until then cya, anyhow thanks for the link

yes sir, im hoping those supposedly emails they are referring to are for real, but until theres an actual board in existance, then we shall know, no more from me on this posting, sorry I wasnt able to post it where it really belonged

I understand your reasoning for cleaning house though

Have a great day Travis

Jeremy