Sign in to follow this  
Lawrence_Chiu

NF4 SLI-DR> CM Stacker not compatible

Applies to Coolermaster centurian 530 as well was the only issue on install.

I thought i would have to go with 80mm but removed fan & managed to reinstall fan over top ok fan screws are aligned a little more upward(towards open side of case) than they were

I have the Nf4 UT SLI-DR and had no problem with the Audio Module. I even substituted the stock fan for one that was identical except had blue LED's. Same width and everything.

Guest scott

I also am using an Ultra D and the CM Stacker.

Mine fits just fine.

There are no issues of any kind with clearance or fit.

Case came with 120 fan preinstalled, I put the Karajan audio module on the mobo before installing into case, & it fit right in there.

I just wanted to give a final update to this post.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Some of you mentioned that you have the exact same configuration but no problem. Therefore, either the riser card was revised taller, or the stacker was revised with the fan lower than before.

The solution was to notch a hole in the case fan. I did it with a soldering iron and basically melted the small notch. After that I used a razor blade to remove the blob of plastic that gummed around the notch. Very clean looking afterwards and a perfect fit.

Someone else mentioned using a hacksaw or a Dremel rotary cutter but I didn't have either one of the those tools.

I just wanted to give a final update to this post.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Some of you mentioned that you have the exact same configuration but no problem. Therefore, either the riser card was revised taller, or the stacker was revised with the fan lower than before.

The solution was to notch a hole in the case fan. I did it with a soldering iron and basically melted the small notch. After that I used a razor blade to remove the blob of plastic that gummed around the notch. Very clean looking afterwards and a perfect fit.

Someone else mentioned using a hacksaw or a Dremel rotary cutter but I didn't have either one of the those tools.

Rule #9 states you must fill in your location in your User Control Panel at these forums. Please read the rules and follow them so we can give you the best help possible.

I almost bought the CM Stacker but went with the TT Armor instead. Quite happy, works great with my Ultra-D