24 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES!!!!
    • nah

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left out the Hellfire alphas like I said.

there are some tictac mods of Oskar's early bioses with the only change being the 5.035 Sil Image bios versus the original 5.034. I'm running the 6/19 5.052 on the LanPotty and the 6/19 5.216 on the HO. just have to find some time to free up some extra drives to give the Raid 5 a shot. I don't think it will work, but is it does I'll let you know.

Dang 64s are hard to get off of :)

EDIT: looks really nice

No 12/18, 12/31, 1/21, or 1/31 versions?

Early ones were screamers

You are on the LanParty bioses. Where does 7 take you?

So the 5.2.16 worked fine straight off with your RAID setup soundx? Or did you have to set it up fresh after flashing to it?

What drivers are you using, the unmodded 1.2.3.1 from Silicon Image for that Bios?

From my experimenting with it it looks like you have to choose the SATA option in the bios if using a Single SATA, if so then i wonder whether the 1.2.3.1 drivers would be ok? Hmmm...

EDIT: looks really nice

No 12/18, 12/31, 1/21, or 1/31 versions?

Early ones were screamers

You are on the LanParty bioses. Where does 7 take you?

still adding ;)

7 just brings you back to the land party b bios menu (pic 2)

okay ive got it done....

ive got to make the readme and it will be up for download.

i dont think all the bioses you all want are on there. just let me know exactly which one(s) you want on and by who it was made. i will update as needed.

This revision is 2.0.000

ill post back when it 100% done and uploaded.

hmmm everything tested out okay but im not 100% sure it works yet.

if i could get someone with a bios saviour to test this alpha version out, that would be great. i dont want to put it up to the public yet.

someone that is willing please pm me ASAP!!!

thank you

Sounds like good stuff, though I will have a few conditions for my flash though.

Like write the boot block area and etc, and perhaps some more down the raod to "maybe" force a flash of a ultra b bios on a ultra a if someone is willing to try.

:).

Anyways I'll try out this file front, I got a the newest ver of bcdw ready, based off my current dvdrw actually.

Slightly modified if I remember(I would modify it more but I tend to screw it up 99% of the time, talking about the 2 binary files).

It's very simple, just modify the bcdw.ini file in the /bcdw folder.

Boot off the bcdwboot.bin in the root folder, just like you would with a copy of windows, ie no emulation, 4 sectors, iso 1999 or whatever it was, blahblah...

Oh yeah.....

Gotta include a ver of makeiso with it...

Nero sucks at making isos.

Anyways I will upload this in a min hopefully, afterwards I will double check my bios to see if it's suitible to use on a infinity as well before I release it :).

I will talk more about the changes then :).

Edit:

Is this right?

I have to wait 15mins to download the file I just uploaded : ??

I will try the other one then...

I like that http://www.savefile.com/ .

Not to bad :D.

I was able to use the link they gave me for the file, and dl it without cookies, and by fasking the referer as the currect url.

So to the point, alot of people should have no probablem dl'ing what I upload there, and they can block cookies and all that :), accessable and decent I guess :).

The file is here:

http://savefile.com/files/4282696

You follow thisand it'll bring up another link, from there you can dl it.

I dn how the link works, I did'nt check my logs, but non the less my firefox with spoofing was able to dl it without problems :).

Just that the resulting name is a bit diffrent from what I called it lol, ohwell :).

Run MKISOFSMK2K3Pro.bat

This will build you a good iso, one able to boot windows off from if needed too if you know how to.

Ie the name, comes from using pe builder on windows 2003 server enterprise, turns into a supposed non existent professional version ^^.

Anyways there's some of my menu's commented out in the bcdwbcdw.ini file.

You will probably get the idea, there's info on how to work this thing on google anyways, as is you got a hd image commented out, and a ntloader commented out.

Memtest you will want to update the name (the commented out name shows up in the menu ;) ), also update the iso.

Just dl the normal memtest86+ iso and throw it in the ROMs directory.

On my bootcd I need to add something called ptedit or whatever it was called, goes along with vm2 ^^.

Saved my butt once...

I can't distro vm2's dos binary though, that would be warez, the prog cost $800.

To use vm2 effectivly anyways on all hd's you'de need a ram drive anyways.

You can change the colors and boot animation too, that gif thingy, comment it out or replace it.

The majority of the menu options are still there in the ini file, but I commented them out.

I've got a new sound driver(lpb), and I'm allmost done with my video card driver(nvidia) too.

But whatever, I plan on getting a 6600gt very soon, I allmost got enough money.

$20-70 more and I'll have enough for either refirb or retail :).

By then I should have my driver down.

I'm gonna test my bios in a sec here, i'll be back by 30mins probably.

Just gotta see if everything is somewhat fine.

I dn care about the messy menu(it's not that bad, but I planned on a huge overhal and never did it).

Anyways as soon as I'm done checking it out with modbin, I'll rename it and make a bat file for the command switches for it :).

BRB :).

Edit:

Oh yeah btw, the resulting iso image will boot on a dvd, and cd, does'nt mater.

I've used both dvd+rw and cdrw as well :).