NF2 Users: Read!

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES!!!!
    • nah

I wanted to see if you NF2 Ultra-B users would be interested in a bios CD like the one for the nf4?

It basically one bootable CD that contains all the bioses and flashing utility. You put the CD in and a legend lists all the bioses on the cd. then you type say gohf6-19 and it flashes it with all the correct syntax and stuff...very simple.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think it would be a good idea to have one which contained bioses(official and modded bioses like Hellfires, TicTacs, Merlins etc) for the nForce2 boards, its been talked about before. I know Pershoot was on about creating one.

"hell yeh, sounds good, turn it up"

cough. back on topic.

i guess i will make one fore you guys. what ill try to do is make memtest on it. you boot to the cd and the legend comes up. then you type which flash you want or your type memtest for memtest86 to come up.

whats this about the sata bios and nforce remix?

can someone post a list of the bioses and a link to the bioses you want on the cd?

also, i will need someone to test the cd once i finish it. i no longer have a nf2 board, so i will need a tester. i prefer someone with a backup bios chip or a bios saviuor.

thanks

okay ive got it done :)

i burned it now and im going to boot to make sure everything is okay. i couldnt get any of hellfires bioses on the cd or merlin as every link on dfi-street for them were dead. the cd contains tictacs bioses for lan party ultra-b and for the infinity.

i didnt get memtest86 on it yet, but ill do my best.

if anyone could tell me what else you want on it and where to get it, that would be very helpful.

i also need a tester, im guessing, soundx98, you said you would?

-Jordan