Which Bios for a x2 4400

N4N01D

Hi, please can you suggest which bios i should use as i have a 4400 on its way atm, as im running TCCD i was thinking 623-1 but then i was reading that 623-3 has been performing better, anyone have any views on which would be best for my rig?

704-2bt has shown good results for my X2 3800+. Check the database for more info.

Not using the search function on this forum can result in serious flaming so I'd suggest you familiarize yourself with it ;)

thanks, i should have worded it differently rather than 'best' bios as there is no best bios, maybe "what bios's are people using for the slidr on the 4400" or similar ;)

the search function was used however no results matched what i was looking for as some where posted previous to the newer bios's being released :)

Thanks, ill check it out when i get mine :)

I played around with 704-2BT all day yesterday trying both yellow and orange slots and am flashing back to 623-3 today. 704 only introduced instability to my system at the same voltages and I don't wish to raise them until this weather is done cooking.

-pickles