Sign in to follow this  
PsyKo-Billy

Riddle me this... (Same max memclock regardless of timings)

Now I don't have this problem....or I don't have it yet. But I was curious since you mentioned about the sata ports and my raptor is plugged in port 1

Guest Dangermouse

You could get the OCZ DIMM booster, supposed to allow for higher voltages. I've never used it so can't say if it works, but worth a try.

I agree with the more voltage suggestion. I had problems getting my vx ram up past 225 until I went to 3.3v. Also, with the nf4 anyway, my 3.2 wasn't quite 3.2 until I switched my 4v jumper, then it was better. So since you don't have that jumper, you could be running closer to 3.15 or so, which would make your ram sad.

Doesn't sound too wierd to me. I had some BH6 sticks (not too different than BH5s) that would do 2225 1T at 240MHz but couldn't even do 2% 3448 at 242MHz. That's the nice thing about the BH chips is that even at their max overclock they can still do really tight timings. Kinda wierd compared to other RAM but also very nice.