Freezing after 7 hours of prime95? Any help appreciated.

Fixed , see last post!

I just got my new nF4 INFINITY DAGF which btw I LOVE, cheaper and despite what it anyone says is almost the same . as the Lanparty. Anyways back on topic, I was running prime for roughly 7 hours before the computer froze. Stupid me which almost could be to blame is at the time it was running I had 2 browser windows open, was watching a movie and was downloading a file. I almost think this is to blame for the freeze, but anyone who may know better please gimme some input. Until this the system has been rock solid stable, one freeze while playing BF2 with 2xAA but dropping the AA and 5 mhz off vid overclock has seemed to alleviate that problem. Any input/advice is most appreciated I will post full bios settings once I can get on the computer, its currently running 3dmark to see if the freeze prevails again.

A few things I can remember:

CPU Vcore 1.525

DRAM Vcore 2.8

LDT (At time of freeze) 5x Total of 1433!!! :D (Could of def. contributed to freeze)

Chipset Vcore 1.7

LDT (At time of freeze) 5x Total of 1433!!! :D (Could of def. contributed to freeze)

please read the stickes about O/Cing and such where they state that ur total LDT freq should not exceed 1000MHZ so this 5x mutli should be changed to 3x and i am sure u won't face the freeze then

and about ur chipset volt decrease it to 1.5 and try and don't increase it unless needed

also, it has been suggested to use 1.325 vcore, then use the special % to up it. I don't know if you're doing that or not, but lots of people with the venice run 1.325 + (123%)special. It's what I use, and the bios and software programs say 1.58v. Just watch the temp of course.

Well on this board it doesnt use the special % vid which I know your talking about. After selecting initial voltage u can + or - it in .025 increments plus another option that changes .1 vcore. Im running 1.5 initial with a .05 modifier.

Well this time I left it running 3dmark and it froze again after awhile. The LDT was already dropped to 3x, and chipset now 1.5. I dont believe it is the CPU because I accidentally set cpu volt back to stock and its booting and running perfectly at 2.43 at 1.35 volts. lol nice but still doesnt fix my problem. Gonna get the RAM timings as I really think they r the culprit.

Well this time I left it running 3dmark and it froze again after awhile. The LDT was already dropped to 3x, and chipset now 1.5. I dont believe it is the CPU because I accidentally set cpu volt back to stock and its booting and running perfectly at 2.43 at 1.35 volts. lol nice but still doesnt fix my problem. Gonna get the RAM timings as I really think they r the culprit.

Up the voltage that should cure the problem.