Electroluminecent Keyboard

shadyone

i am wondering if anyone has used any of the eluminex or other brands of light up keyboards. are they any good. they look like the keys are low profile like laptops and I am not that fond of that type of keys. i was thinking of getting a green keyboard to match my green cheftech case but all I can find is the keyboard and mouse set and i don't need the mouse so if i can find just the keyboard it will be cheaper . any ideas or links appreciated. i mentioned something about how i thought the light up keyboards were cool but exspensiveto my mom so she told me she would get me one for my birthday if I wanted but still unsure. kinda exspensive for a keyboard. I could get a new hard drive for that much money which i also desperatly need. still runnin my western digial 20 gig after 3 1/2 years. never had any problems with it it is just too small now. need like 80+gigs

Edited by shadyone

it depends on which ones you get. www.xoxide has a few. they are like laptop keyboards. if you really want it go for it because they are cool, you can get used to the keyboard, they are pretty similler you just dont have the keys raised like on a normal one. you can get used to it.

• 3 weeks later...