W00T! eVGA step-up program

evogre3n

wow, I should just forget the "step-up" thing and just get a free mainboard. Throw my current video in there, and a couple other spare parts laying around, and sell a pretty kick butt sytem for cheap. Would be a good deal for me, and whoever buys my other system.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how is it only 50 more?

Ok, I see your previous post. So you paid 219, and they are giving you 249?

Did you buy directly from evga on the 6600GT?

I bought from monarch and it was 175, that was 82 days ago.

I wonder if they will give me 249 too?

i payed $249 USD for the 6600GT, well, i would never pay that much for it... its my uneducated parents who went out to get me the gift for my birthday.

Now, i just payed $299 for the 6800GT, well, thats the price, and I just payed 50 bucks, the difference between my purchase price of the 6600GT and the price of the 6800GT. Instead of having to sell my 6600GT on ebay or something, and losing value etc. if I had purchased the 6800GT at the same time when I got my 6600GT gift, it would cost a lot more than $299 usd

EDIT:

btw. ive already mailed my 6600GT earlier today :D :D about 2 weeks till my 6800GT comes :D

YAHOO! I've been approved for the step-up program! I'm sending my 6600GT out tomorrow, and within a week my new 7800GT Battlefield will be at my door. They gave me 175 that I paid for my card 3 months ago, so I'm paying an additional ~300. I Can't Wait!!

YAHOO! I've been approved for the step-up program! I'm sending my 6600GT out tomorrow, and within a week my new 7800GT Battlefield will be at my door. They gave me 175 that I paid for my card 3 months ago, so I'm paying an additional ~300. I Can't Wait!!

i have not had the time to read thru this thread, but just wanted to add a congrats to you fight game.

i also wanted to say that i think evga is a top notch company. i think they offer great support and top of the line products. what dfi is to mobos, evga is to nvidia vid cards.

Thanks cpu-z! I can't wait! It's times like these that my patience is NIL.

I totally agree. I have always heard that evga was a good company, and that they had good customer support (although so far I haven't had a reason to find out). I've had to talk to them a few times on the phone during this, and #1 - I never had to wait on hold for more than a few minutes, #2 - They were very kind to me, even knowing that they were giving me 175 bucks for a used card that anyone can buy brand new now for about 135, #3 - Spoke in very clean, unbroken ENGLISH.