Issues Resolved in Version 81.87
This following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version 81.85
Single GPU Issues Resolved
• GeForce 6 and 7 Series GPUs, Windows XP: Improved compatibility
and performance on GPUs when playing Call of Duty 2.
• GeForce 7800 GT/GTX: Reflections are corrupt when set to high in
Serious Sam 2.
• GeForce 7800 GT/GTX: There is screen corruption when panning in
overscan shift mode.
• GeForce 7800 GT/GTX: Cyan-colored pixels appear randomly on the
water tower in F.E.A.R.
• GeForce Go 7800 GTX, Sager system: LCD compressed scaling mode
is not retained after rebooting the system.
• GeForce 6800: After switching playback from one DVR-MS file to
another, the second file experiences dropped frames.
• GeForce 6800 GT, GeForce FX 5950 Ultra: Medal of Honor: Pacific
Assault has sky and ship rendering artifacts.
• GeForce 6800/ 6600: Silent Hunter III characters located outside
experience random fogging effects.
• GeForce 6600: When applying a new resolution on a Samsung 30ʺ
CRT via DVI, the resolution reverts after rebooting the system.
• GeForce 6600, HDTV, Windows XP MCE: The mouse cursor
disappears after when opening the MCE extensions resize Desktop
option with MCE in fullscreen mode.
• GeForce 6600, Windows XP MCE 2005: Fluctuation in video
brightness and color occurs when running a 1080i.ts file using VMR9.
• GeForce 6150/6100: Playing an HD MPEG2 clip while another is
playing causes corruption on the bottom half of the playback window.
• GeForce 6150/6100: The lower half of the screen fails to render at
512x384 or lower resolution.
4 N V I D I A C o r p o r a t i o n
C h a p t e r 2 : R e l e a s e 8 0 D r i v e r I s s u e s I s s u e s Re s o l v e d i n Ve r s i o n 8 1 . 8 7
• GeForce 6150/6100: Video tears when playing back MPEG HD clips
with latest WinDVD.
• GeForce FX 5900: Water rendering corruption occurs in Links 2003.
SLI Related Issues Resolved
• GeForce 7800 GTX, SLI: The Apple 30ʺ display loses sync when
installing the driver.
• GeForce 7800 GT/GTX, SLI: Rendering corruption occurs in 3D
applications when fixed aspect ratio is set for widescreen panels.
• GeForce 7800 GT/GTX, SLI: With SLI mode enabled using AFR2, the
opening video in Tiger Woods 2006 does not render.
• GeForce 7800 GT/GTX, GeForce 6800 Ultra, SLI: The NVIDIA panel
intermittently prompts for a reboot after enabling dynamic SLI
coming out of Dualview.
• [sLI]: It is not possible to reliably switch the output to a specific
display after enabling SLI.
• [sLI]: The screen goes blank after switching to the flat panel display
on the second GPU once after rebooting the system.
From the horses mouth.. I wonder if they'll up the frames a little.