Car Mod Thread -- PICTURES!

BluePanda

Alright guys... so I've decided to paint my boring caviler into a tiger in the next week or so. Clemson tiger to be specific -- not that it really matters, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a stripe pattern, especially on the hood. :P Pain in the arse really. I'm going base coat orange so if I don't get to the stripes right away it's not a big deal... just thought some of you photoshoppers could help me out by sketching something up? haha :happy:

Here's the car with a quick shop of orange (little off on the orange but you get the gist of it!)... lol

DO YOUR BEST! :D

I need something SIMPLE to tape off so don't go crazy with edge designs. I need to be able to reproduce it with painters tape. lol.

side_profile.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

Edited by BluePanda

My friend told me a big exhaust gives over 100 horsepower boost, so I'm getting one of these.

rice%2810%29.JPG

It'll be great on my car!

ricer_civic_2.jpg

Your car's gonna look nice with the stripes lol, I'm looking forward to that.

Edited by l33t p1mp
  • Like 1

So the entire car will have tiger stripes on it? Do you want them in black or Clemson blue?

Yea WHOLE car but BLACK! It would be Clemson PURPLE no such thing as a Clemson BLUE!!! Shame on you. lol :thumbsup:

Appreciate any suggestions. Just finished ripping off the trim and badges -- heck of some goo gone sticker remover fun! har har Going ORANGE tomorrow!!!

Yea WHOLE car but BLACK! It would be Clemson PURPLE no such thing as a Clemson BLUE!!! Shame on you. lol :thumbsup:

Appreciate any suggestions. Just finished ripping off the trim and badges -- heck of some goo gone sticker remover fun! har har Going ORANGE tomorrow!!!

Blue, purple, its all relative. :P

Dont spray paint your car, muffin

look into making a vector design and print the sticker at fedex office or something

Did you really just call her muffin? :glare:

Anyway - we're not going to spray paint it.

We'd rather not do vinyl graphics because they are expensive especially on such a large scale. I've painted cars in the past with good results and my line-work isn't horrible. :lol:

Looks like you do need that IPS monitor :lol:

Is that you offering to buy me one? :whistling:

Panda, are you looking to emulate tiger stripes perfectly, like with the organic shape of them? Or something else?

Is that you offering to buy me one? :whistling:

Panda, are you looking to emulate tiger stripes perfectly, like with the organic shape of them? Or something else?

Not really trying to make them exact, just don't want them to turn out looking STUPID. haha. Which they might anyway. Simple and somewhat tiger looking is what I'm looking for. It's going to be rather difficult to do it either way. Vinyls are too expensive so perfect was thrown out the window long ago. :D

I was bored and it looks like crap but oh well:

lolfot.th.jpg

lol. That's not bad for messing around haha... but I wouldn't say it's quite what I was looking for... but it was quite the creative attempt. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy many of the things people come up with.

Edited by BluePanda