Osama bin Laden conspiracy theories

Does anyone think Osama bin Laden's death smells fishy to you? He was found in Pakistan hidden underground, shot in the head, then buried at sea. Oh, btw, the proof is that "the government" matched his DNA with his long-dead sister. No pictures? No media availability to showcase his dead corpse? What's the hurry for burying him at sea? He's not going anywhere, and why bury him at all? Leave his body out to rot. Who's going to protest? The Muslim terrorists that are already trying to kill us? Fishy, I say.

Conspiracies:

Osama bin Laden has been a scapegoat (dead or alive), to justify U.S. government control over whatever it wants. Much more realistic than a guy evading multiple countries for nearly a decade in the Information Age.

I don't think there ever was a bin Laden. Just some actor who posed for pictures so the gummit could justify nefarious acts.

We're being facetious, right? :teehee:

I think the Capitan was being serious. I do agree though some of these things that happen are very fishy.

The Detroit Fox news this morning said they found him living in a 1million dollar mansion type house. I have a hard time believing it would take this long to find 1 man.

If you ever watch a Movie/Documentary on the Presidential Book of Secretes we have so much technology that it would make it impossible for anyone to really hide that long from an entire country (2 country's) looking for them. Just my two cents.

Does anyone think Osama bin Laden's death smells fishy to you?

When I first head the news it did sound a little usual but when you look at the situation it does make a lot of sense

No media availability to showcase his dead corpse? What's the hurry for burying him at sea? He's not going anywhere, and why bury him at all? Leave his body out to rot. Who's going to protest?

He was buried quickly to respect the Muslim religion which states something like after someone has died they must be berried within 24 hours

He was buried at sea rather than on land because the government was afraid that if he was buried on land the site might become some type of terrorist monument and cause some more problems

The reason why there are no pictures or media coverage was mostly out of respect for the dead and the Muslim religion although in time the photos will be probably be released of the body

He's not going anywhere, and why bury him at all? Leave his body out to rot. Who's going to protest?

Like said before if he wasn't buried in accordance to religious customs some Muslims might get offend and terrorist organizations might try use this point to try to support the idea the USA is against Islam creating a whole butch of problems

He wasn't put on public display or left out to rot because of reasons I said before and the fact that would make the country look like were barbarians and savages

Edited by fire_storm

Yeah, I'm being serious. We raise a hubbub about Obama's birth certificate, and we can't speak our mind about the proof of Osama bin Laden's death? Prove the theories false, conspiracy are no longer valid.

When I first head the news it did sound a little usual but when you look at the situation it does make a lot of sense

He was buried quickly to respect the Muslim religion which states something like after someone has died they must be berried within 24 hours

He was buried at sea rather than on land because the government was afraid that if he was buried on land the site might become some type of terrorist monument and cause some more problems

The reason why there are no pictures or media coverage was mostly out of respect for the dead and the Muslim religion although in time the photos will be probably be released of the body

Like said before if he wasn't buried in accordance to religious customs some Muslims might get offend and terrorist organizations might try use this point to try to support the idea the USA is against Islam creating a whole butch of problems

He wasn't put on public display or left out to rot because of reasons I said before and the fact that would make the country look like were barbarians and savages

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/sea-burial-osama-bin-laden

Personally, I just don't think Obama would risk another 4 years in office if he wasn't really dead! If this were proven to be false, Obama's political and professional life would be over! Seems like to much to put on the line for it to just be some conspiracy theory IMHO at least :cheers:

Yeah, I'm being serious. We raise a hubbub about Obama's birth certificate, and we can't speak our mind about the proof of Osama bin Laden's death? Prove the theories false, conspiracy are no longer valid.

First off, only idiots raised a hubbub about Obama's birth certificate. Second off, Prove that the theory is true, or at the very least that Bin Laden is alive.

Seriously this isn't even a CT anymore it's just random bull crap speculation.

• Like 1

First off, only idiots raised a hubbub about Obama's birth certificate. Second off, Prove that the theory is true, or at the very least that Bin Laden is alive.

And the Earth is flat. It's would have been easier to prove he's dead than proving the conspiracy theory (not so much anymore since he's shark food). Prove he's dead, conspiracy theory's false. Now that it's going to be nearly impossible to prove he's really dead from how they say he died, it just ups the believability of the conspiracy theory a bit more.

TBH, while I don't doubt that Obama is a citizen, I know someone who was born in Hawaii around the same time as Obama, and I've seen his birth cert. They are definitely different.

Also, I think it's completely possible that Bin Laden thought of a scenario like this, and pre-recorded a video that should be released upon his death, of him stating that he is not dead, and the Americans are trying to blah blah blah, to put us against each other.