WTS: Complete FS Thread

Nuclear

I have many things for sale, so rather than create another thread, I'm just going to list them here. All prices include shipping and multiple items will qualify for a discount.

Combos

None

Processors

None

Motherboards

None

Memory

- 4GB 1333Mhz DDR3 Laptop Memory: Taken out of my 2011 MacBook Pro 13 the day I brought it home a month ago and replaced with 16GB. Perfect working condition.

Price: $45 shipped

Power Supplies

- Thermaltake 430W PSU: It's in great shape and has been my go to backup for about 2 years now. It has all of the modern connections except for a 8 pin mobo connector. If you need it, you need a bigger PSU

Price: $35 shipped

GPU

None at this time

Cases

- Antec 300: Heavily modded by a friend, and slightly rough looking...but overall in good shape. HDD cages have been removed and front fan mounts cut out to make room for a 240MM radiator (not included). The front panel connectors were cut off and only the power button works. Comes with a 140MM and 120MM fan. Would be a greatmod project case

Price: $35 shipped

Thanks!

Edited by Nuclear

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the ram? Are you willing to part out? How high have you clocked it, and how much juice have you given them?

I'm willing to part the system out. PM me when you get a chance and we'll discuss a price.

This particular set of RAM has not been overclocked and always ran at default voltages. I purchased 8 sets of these when they were hot and this is the only one I have left. All reached around 1100MHz with tight timings and around 2.5v if I remember correctly. These will overclock great and can handle massive amounts of power, as long as you can keep them cool.

Thanks.

Updated and Final Pricing:

$90 shipped for the combo anywhere in the U.S.

- Plays Blu-ray at 1080p without problems

- Great mATX board with very nice OC'ing features

- Able to handle any AM3 CPU on the market without burning through power VRMs

I have another CPU up for sale. It's been used for less than a month and always under the stock cooler at stock voltages.

AMD Athlon II X4 640 (Propus) 95W

- 3GHz Quad Core

- Stock AMD HSF Included

- OEM and box and badges are included

- Used for 2 weeks

Price: $85 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Edited by Nuclear

Combo is pending sale!

The AMD Athlon II 640 is still up for sale

Thanks for looking!

I will take that combo off your hands, I will send you a paypal payment as soon as I check my email and see that you will sell it to me.

All PMs and e-mails sent. Please let me know if you were waiting on a message and did not receive one.

The AMD 640 is still up for grabs and I'm taking offers on it. I don't know how well it overclocks since its been sitting in a customer's build for 2 weeks now at stock voltages. These are going for ~$99 BNIB from NE right now, so here's a chance to get a good discount on one!

Thanks for looking!

HTPC setup sold!

The AMD 640 is still up for grabs. I'll entertain any reasonable offer on it.

I have added many more items to my first post, so check them out.

Thanks

Edited by Nuclear

Alright guys...I have two brand new HD 6950 video cards from MSI coming my way (thanks for the gift MSI!), which means I really need to get rid of this stuff. My little workshop just isn't big enough.

I will seriously entertain any offer on any of my items. Make an offer and I'm sure I will take it

Thanks